Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    because dying sucks?
    How do you know? You've never even tried it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xXSWAGTAUREN420Xx View Post
    what the hell have the draenei been doing in their spaceship if they're still level one when they crash
    trying to come up with an original cool sounding name..... takes me about 25000 years to do that normally

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaganfindel View Post
    How do you know? You've never even tried it.
    how do you know he hasn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    But yea, it's true the player Draenei isn't supposed to be that old. Still, seems Blizzard bullshitness to always try to define players characters before players can make them,
    So you're saying I can't be a demon hunter dragon aspect half-elf love child of Illidan and Varian?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xXSWAGTAUREN420Xx View Post
    what the hell have the draenei been doing in their spaceship if they're still level one when they crash
    Obviously playing Space Invaders (SC2 Joke).

Seriously, has someone have already said, lorewise, levels don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobislost View Post
    trying to come up with an original cool sounding name..... takes me about 25000 years to do that normally

- - - Updated - - -

how do you know he hasn't?

+1 internets to you for slamming a terrible name.

Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    +1 internets to you for slamming a terrible name.
    Almost as bad as Rangari.

1 - the draenei are not immortal, just a few handful of draenei like velen

2 - there's dialog on azuremist isle that states that the draenei left argus 10 lifetimes ago, which means the average Jooe (lol) only lives for around 2500 years.

than why does that guy who isn't velen but still remembers argus is still alive?

answer: bad storytelling and inconsistencies.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    1 - the draenei are not immortal, just a few handful of draenei like velen

2 - there's dialog on azuremist isle that states that the draenei left argus 10 lifetimes ago, which means the average Jooe (lol) only lives for around 2500 years.

than why does that guy who isn't velen but still remembers argus is still alive?

answer: bad storytelling and inconsistencies.
    Just because a single npc says they left Argus 10 lifetimes ago doesn't necessarily mean they were being literal about it. Just like when someone says they have been waiting in line forever, or when they feel old they say they feel 150 or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    If a fly that lives for six days looked at a human who wanted to be immortal, the fly would probably say "gee, you can live for 90+ years! Isn't that close enough to being immortal?"

That being said, I do agree with the notion that Blizzard tosses huge expanses of years around way too frivolously. I mean, 10,000 years ago for the well of eternity exploding... ten-friggin-thousand. That would have been 8,000 BC by our reckoning... Humans were barely beginning to make structures with four walls by that time, and our history of that era is what we dig out of the ground. And not only that, but more than a fair handful of people who witnessed that event, or were alive at the time, are STILL alive.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2014-09-20 at 12:08 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.