Thread: SmF PvP

Deleted

SmF PvP

Wana watch some SmF PvP ?

Go check it out www . youtube . com / Ungroundable123

" Konsta is Back - SmF PvP "

A short montage of SmF with some nice crits and such give it some love if not that's fine !

"Can't link anything cos im a nab here"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    well, dont bother becoming a non nab, cause advertising youtube channels is not allowed here anyway^^

also smf pvp? fury pvp? ew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    fury pvp? ew.
    Don't know it til you try it and global a leather user.

Deleted
    Umm... i can't "promote" my own channel or video ? Done it before and none complained.

You're supposed to post it in the dedicated thread Doesn't rly work in serious pvp since enrages are so easy to dispel.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    You're supposed to post it in the dedicated thread Doesn't rly work in serious pvp since enrages are so easy to dispel.
    There's plenty of fury warriors at ~2.7k.

Deleted
    rly ?

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Yiris View Post
    There's plenty of bullshit in your post.
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    To be fair, Jalopy is nearly 2800 as Fury, just not as SMF because all SMF has is Dragon Roar oneshot cheese when the target is isolated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiris View Post
    By plenty I could find 5, which is great and all but if you can get 2.7k as the crappier spec I'm sure you have the skillset to get 2.9k or whatever as the better spec.

tbh, with the recent changes to fury warriors, I can see SmF being the "new" arms in pvp
    example, if you manage to stick to your target for 8~9s:
    keep 1 RB charge, wait to SD proc, pop CDs > BR > SD > RB > RB > SD (if proc again)/BT (followed by RB if crit) > WS untill your target dies (or empty rage bar)

the new SD proc to SmF is very sex, imo
    Don't make funny of me, If you don't understand what I said.
    I'm just a guy with poor studies, that don't have english as first language

Quote Originally Posted by Diograo View Post
    tbh, with the recent changes to fury warriors, I can see SmF being the "new" arms in pvp
    example, if you manage to stick to your target for 8~9s:
    keep 1 RB charge, wait to SD proc, pop CDs > BR > SD > RB > RB > SD (if proc again)/BT (followed by RB if crit) > WS untill your target dies (or empty rage bar)

the new SD proc to SmF is very sex, imo
    The problem is all Druid, Hunter and Rogue specs can dispel enrage easily even though only fury warriors relies on it (10% dmg boost for prot/glad but who cares about them).

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    The problem is all Druid, Hunter and Rogue specs can dispel enrage easily even though only fury warriors relies on it (10% dmg boost for prot/glad but who cares about them).
    As the highest rated fury warrior in the world, I've ran into maybe 3 people who are aware the importance of enrage to us. At least 2 of them were in 2s.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    As the highest rated fury warrior in the world, I've ran into maybe 3 people who are aware the importance of enrage to us. At least 2 of them were in 2s.
    Well I was talking about the future, it's only natural that ppl are clueless about fury right now since the spec is so rare in PvP.

Execute offhand hit got fixed
    if nothing changes till launch, Fury will be the spec to go in pvp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    I don't doubt your ability but I can't see that few people not understanding that you can Shiv enrage, I've met people at 2k that will dispell it on CD?

Deleted
    Fury has Piercing Howl.
    Ofc it will be the pvp Warrior spec just for that reason, you gonna catch people with charge that roots, good luck without a ranged snare.

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    Fury has Piercing Howl.
    Ofc it will be the pvp Warrior spec just for that reason, you gonna catch people with charge that roots, good luck without a ranged snare.
    I would say missing CS and being able to burst with little requirements makes fury much better than arms, which has to wait for its CS CD.

and fury burst potencial is incredible high with SD, RG charges and spammy WS