Voters
96. This poll is closed
  • Yes

35 36.46%
  • No

61 63.54%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I'm not from the UK/Scotland, so I don't really have an opinion about what they should do.
    But from what I've heard so far, personally I reckon it will be a 'No'. Close or not, I think that most people who decide at the last moment probably are more likely to vote No. I just don't see it happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    No majority but only just.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone can tell me at what time they estimate that enough votes has been counted in order to proclaim the yes/no win?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I fear not. The news would be glorious to follow for weeks to come if they did though
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Why can ppl never properly use the forum search..
    Not that we don't have anything about the Scots already...
    Even with a poll
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...erendum-Thread
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Anyone can tell me at what time they estimate that enough votes has been counted in order to proclaim the yes/no win?
    They are starting to count when polling stations close at 22:00 local time. The result is expected by 6am tomorrow morning.

Deleted
    Had a scot in the gym who was all sad about the vote, he didn't think much of it at all.

That said, whilst i'd rather they stay within the union it's their choice, and i have a gut feeling they'll vote to leave by a tiny margin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    They are starting to count when polling stations close at 22:00 local time. The result is expected by 6am tomorrow morning.
    Awesome because Dominos pizza is open til 5, so I can order at 4:50am and it'll arrive shortly before the result.

Because otherwise I have to get up that early and fuck that.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oki that late. Thnx, guess it will be tomorrows topic in media to delve into
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Based on the general Scottish opinion of the English i can imagine them leaving :S Hope they don't though i think we are stronger together :/

Anyone know if they're conducting exit polls?

Know that there's a broadcaster reporting blackout on results until the appointed hour, but am interested to see how it progresses...

Deleted
    I hope they do.

Then I hope Åland follow suit and secedes from Finland, as there's been such talk going on. Then, after Åland has seceded from Finland, I hope all the Swedish-speaking Finns who refuse to learn Finnish, and who refuse to serve Finns in their stores and so on, move to Åland.

Yes. I can see this happening. Eeexcellent!

Quote Originally Posted by Valerean View Post
    Anyone know if they're conducting exit polls?

Know that there's a broadcaster reporting blackout on results until the appointed hour, but am interested to see how it progresses...
    I can only assume they're not and we will be waiting until tomorrow morning for the result.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've got a bigger, and older, thread here on the topic; please keep discussion on this there.