Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost1129 View Post
    Because the 2pc ignite with PC is really strong in mythic gear?
    So it's basically just the 5 ilvl push?

No, we just finished adding 2pc ignite logic to the sim. It never had it before a day or two ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, ok. Thanks for the answer

94k combustion ticks last night on blast furnace....I shit my pants. You think they will fix the double ignite shit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavri View Post
    94k combustion ticks last night on blast furnace....I shit my pants. You think they will fix the double ignite shit?
    No. It works because of how ignite is designed and they aren't going to change that now. If they were going to do anything, it would be to alter the 2T17 bonus in some way, but they haven't done that yet either so it would be pretty unlikely to change it now.

I don't even care about the double IB trick (obviously its nice though) but man in T18, I'm really going to miss having 2 charges of IB just for the quality of life/playstyle change it has. There's always they hope they make it baseline ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Internet is fixed up. Should be a little more active in the coming future.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

did some research of living bomb, hope it can help someone here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uFEnhuJrRM

Deleted
    Regarding prepots, I feel really wasteful potting 4-5 seconds before engagement just to have another 1000 int on 1 hardcast Pyro. Potentially that leaves a good chance for it to be off by the time I've got my Pyro chain lined up to Combust. Lately I've been thinking if it would be possible to prepot the second my Pyro releases and still have it count as being taken out of combat. Obviously this necessitates a timing such that no other person in your raid has engaged at that point but you're still releasing late enough that you're not messing up other people's pots. Has anyone tried this? I'm gonna try it out later today.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaggy View Post
    Regarding prepots, I feel really wasteful potting 4-5 seconds before engagement just to have another 1000 int on 1 hardcast Pyro. Potentially that leaves a good chance for it to be off by the time I've got my Pyro chain lined up to Combust. Lately I've been thinking if it would be possible to prepot the second my Pyro releases and still have it count as being taken out of combat. Obviously this necessitates a timing such that no other person in your raid has engaged at that point but you're still releasing late enough that you're not messing up other people's pots. Has anyone tried this? I'm gonna try it out later today.
    as pot's are not on the GCD you could make a castsequence macro with pyro, pot, living bomb.

i have to ask though, how come you have problems getting combustion off in the first 22~ seconds of the fight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaggy View Post
    The timing just isn't worth it, because if you pull early you screw everybody over, or if you don't get your pot off then you lose 25 seconds of an extra INT boost. And there shouldn't really be many situations where your are combusting over 20 seconds into the fight, because that generally means most of your trinkets have dropped off.

I was reading about fire mage because I wanna get better at it and saw couple of guide where they were saying you needed 800 haste or another said 900 haste when you were getting 4pc t17.

Anyone know why exactly ? Is it because you will get 1 more instant pyro with that amount of haste ? and what would be the right number to have?
    I can get both of them with a change of 1 piece and would like to know the opinion of others on that subject.

The stats prio was mastery-haste till 800 or 900-Crit- others... for multi target which is the way I am using fire.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liandryl View Post
    I was reading about fire mage because I wanna get better at it and saw couple of guide where they were saying you needed 800 haste or another said 900 haste when you were getting 4pc t17.

Anyone know why exactly ? Is it because you will get 1 more instant pyro with that amount of haste ? and what would be the right number to have?
    I can get both of them with a change of 1 piece and would like to know the opinion of others on that subject.

The stats prio was mastery-haste till 800 or 900-Crit- others... for multi target which is the way I am using fire.

Thanks
    It is for your 4P. It helps you pretty much 100% of the time get 3 in with varying latency. I am doing guide updates on Friday to convey this better.

is there a way to track the 4p proc?

Quote Originally Posted by MironSan View Post
    Weak Aura and needtoknow should do the trick

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MironSan View Post
    I use:

Code:
    diZrcaGlj41eLmxrvZwr3wf7uLAVWUjz)Is8trP(lr1VvvdvkLblkYWPuhJsohHwirPwQOqlwuPLtvpfzzsvpxHjkkQPsLjlfth1LeL0JL0LfUUi2iP4WuSzISDrbttKoTsFwL8DrfFtvmoPKrtumEPuDsvPBjHUgbNxIEgP0WKkBJunSGd0c6vXHxYuJ8V1VAKNSJ5uUM1hYFv1vfEdhGgG6lyvORqpOdOgqnWbQzh2ttjXMQSgGYkdQmBjPrWqtrbXwcccp6Iwp6D6A1HuX0uqTNTK0iyClOvSGwHoHwcIAFea5JR9RCL2bOT(vG2gq3rozjt9Gw1YYR)J9m4Ob3wGmQ9y49RGd0GnEgoq2(yemOC)jQAK5OAkbd6ywfCG4s7aKTpgbdY2hJGbL7prvdWGbX(96k8Wbkzezmoq2GuMtmGd3wGAR0)pg1AQGbdsLCC(96k8dCBbkNTHLbAs1F0B1Lk23jkkkMkaPIPcGKj2lzyOPLUE3JUO20oREX(hlivmvh08BAGduZkjT1KjxchOtYKx4adgK)pd4aDsM8chyWGyZmumCGojtEHdmyqEtnGd0jzYlCGbdgmidCGAR0)pg1AQGEvC4Lm1i)B9Rg5j7yoLRz9H8xvDvH3Wbyqza3wP9wGbaa/

That works well enough.

hi~want to ask a trinket question my ilv is 670~only have 2T17

now I have 670 Blackiron Micro Crucible(slot) / 685DMF/670 Goren Soul Repository,
    I think the best choice now is 685DMF+670 GSR? But how about after I get 4T17, will 670BMC win 685DMF?

thx!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frank161616 View Post
    hi~want to ask a trinket question my ilv is 670~only have 2T17

now I have 670 Blackiron Micro Crucible(slot) / 685DMF/670 Goren Soul Repository,
    I think the best choice now is 685DMF+670 GSR? But how about after I get 4T17, will 670BMC win 685DMF?

thx!
    I would take a guess that your DMF will be weaker than BMC, because Normal BMC still has more INT than H DMF, however I would just use Simcraft to get your personal stat weights and make sure. The MS does help a lot on initial Combusts if the RNG is in your favour.

Deleted
    My mage is 670 ilvl with 32% crit and 27% mastery selfbuffed. Do I generally specc Meteor or Kindling for single target at this gear? When does Prismatic become better than Meteor for aoe/cleave?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzume View Post
    My mage is 670 ilvl with 32% crit and 27% mastery selfbuffed. Do I generally specc Meteor or Kindling for single target at this gear? When does Prismatic become better than Meteor for aoe/cleave?
    Only go Kindling if you have 2P and 4P. Otherwise PC would probably start being able to better serve you for everything, especially with 2P.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Only go Kindling if you have 2P and 4P. Otherwise PC would probably start being able to better serve you for everything, especially with 2P.
    So PC is better on ST too then?`Huh. Well Im one piece away from 4pc so once I hit that I go back to Kindling on ST then I suppose.