Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The perk still shows up under Alchemy but I tried it with a level 100 premade and the flask only showed 60min duration.

I would expect it to be gone for WoD because otherwise Alchemy is the only profession with a usable perk.
    They are of course removing the stat bonus from Mixology, but the increased duration is nothing but a QoL improvement. Don't see why they would remove that.

Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post
    They are of course removing the stat bonus from Mixology, but the increased duration is nothing but a QoL improvement. Don't see why they would remove that.
    Because when it is the only bonus with an effect everyone who cares about that sort of thing (aka raiders) will pick it.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    if you played beta you would know the Flaskataur is not in your Garrison.

What I am saying is that the Alchemy recipe vendor doesn't sell combat potion recipe's and that you don't learn them automatically either.
    I've been in beta longer than you and I do know that Flaskataur is not in your garrison. I also know that you were vague so there's no reason to assume anything based on what you said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post
    Flasks/potions are generally pretty expensive early on in an expansion, so alchemy getting double length out of that would end up saving a person or a guild a fair bit of gold early on. Not game-breaking, but if that remained and other professions had no actual benefits to raiders, then you'd see a lot more alchemists.