Thread: Seasons reward

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Seasons reward

So i am one of those few that dont see any point in seasons. i enjoy optimizing my high level char instead. But i am interested in knowing what reward i miss out on from not playing seasons. Transmog, feath of strength or other stuff ??

Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    So i am one of those few that dont see any point in seasons. i enjoy optimizing my high level char instead. But i am interested in knowing what reward i miss out on from not playing seasons. Transmog, feath of strength or other stuff ??
    I think this is right:
    "Level 70 unlocks the transmogs(Sholder and Head). Every 100 season achievement points unlocks a banner component up to 400 which unlocks the last one."
    By the time I hit 70 I already had over 400 points.
    Your you're own enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlyman View Post
    I think this is right:
    "Level 70 unlocks the transmogs(Sholder and Head). Every 100 season achievement points unlocks a banner component up to 400 which unlocks the last one."
    By the time I hit 70 I already had over 400 points.
    Yeah, that's about it.

If you want the rewards you can just ask someone to boost you through the leveling process, you'll be 70 in no timer with 2 pretty cool transmogs and banner customization #606806998. The transmog is really worth it though (imo)!

There's also season only achievements. Like kill the Skeleton King 50 times. No, I'm not joking, that's a thing. I'm considering trying for all the season only achievements, but I don't know if I have the patience for that shit, and I don't know how much time I have left, as I don't think it's been announced when season 1 will end.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Transmog, banner stuff, new achievements. There are season only legendaries that drop, but they will be added to the regular game once the season ends. Plus there's the actual competitive stuff.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    There's also season only achievements. Like kill the Skeleton King 50 times. No, I'm not joking, that's a thing. I'm considering trying for all the season only achievements, but I don't know if I have the patience for that shit, and I don't know how much time I have left, as I don't think it's been announced when season 1 will end.
    Since they'll become feat of strength next season and won't count toward your overall achievements progression, I'll pass on them :P
    Forum discussions are almost completely worthless to developers. It is a bunch of uninformed idiotic users screaming their untested crappy ass ideas over everyone else. Real data comes from studying what people do in game, how they react to changes, etc.

Lvling is so booring trough, when you can't get a rush as a average player...Was MUCH easiere to get a rush inn Diablo2...He'll I can log on right now inn Diablo2 and get a rush...Maybe not a lvling rush all the way to say normal baal, but atleast normal to act5 rush.

We need a good lobby system back inn Diablo3, where you can name your game etc. And trading.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    The transmogs look frakkin sweet, so they're well worth it . Not like leveling to 70 takes that long either.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Lvling is so booring trough, when you can't get a rush as a average player...Was MUCH easiere to get a rush inn Diablo2...He'll I can log on right now inn Diablo2 and get a rush...Maybe not a lvling rush all the way to say normal baal, but atleast normal to act5 rush.

We need a good lobby system back inn Diablo3, where you can name your game etc. And trading.
    If they added trading they'd have to nerf drop rates, because as is it'd be absurdly easy to get BiS. We'd probably go back to pre RoS drop rates, and then I'd quit the game. It's why I hated PoE at endgame. If I wanted to get good gear that's worth 30+ exalts I had to have the devil's luck or had to spend hours upon hours trading.

I'm an antisocial fucker and don't want to deal with other people.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2014-09-19 at 12:48 AM.

Deleted
    Imo, there's not much of a reason to do season other than get to lvl 70 or if you decide to play 24/7 for three months to try and be top 100

the casual whiners made sure of that

"whaa whaa why do people who play season get legendaries we other can't get?? waahh wahh"

and bam, seasonal destroyed because of whiners

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post

You can rush 1 to 70 in 45 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post

"whaa whaa why do people who play season get legendaries we other can't get?? waahh wahh"

Thats the most stupid thing i have heard in a long time. You are simply talking from your own point of view. First of all .... playing season or not have nothing too do with being casual. and second. why should someone have the possibility too get speciel legendarys just because you want too play season. Many including myself cant see any point whatsoever in playing seasons, why should we be punished for not wanting that or being forced into leveling again, when we have more than enough too do on our none season.

Seasons is not new content for progressing like normal, its another way too play the game if you dont want too play on your original toons.
    Last edited by Schalde; 2014-09-19 at 02:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats the most stupid thing i have heard in a long time. You are simply talking from your own point of view. First of all .... playing season or not have nothing too do with being casual. and second. why should someone have the possibility too get speciel legendarys just because you want too play season. Many including myself cant see any point whatsoever in playing seasons, why should we be punished for not wanting that or being forced into leveling again, when we have more than enough too do on our none season.

Seasons is not new content for progressing like normal, its another way too play the game if you dont want too play on your original toons.
    Some of the seasonal items are epic though. The monk fist is freaking awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Some of the seasonal items are epic though. The monk fist is freaking awesome!
    It indeed is. also the transmog looks good

Deleted

It worked very very well for diablo 2, but then again.. it had trading as a huge part of the game which d3 doesn't have for some weird reason..
    the problem is that seasonal was a nice thing to have since you could start over every couple of months and you also got stuff for your non-seasonal chars by doing it..
    but becuase some people only have 2 hours to play a day while some have 10 hours they think it's unfair that those who play more gets more (just look at WoW, it have suffered from the market turning to casuals over the past couple of years, making lfr and raid gear for everyone because some don't have time to farm it)

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Imo, there's not much of a reason to do season other than get to lvl 70 or if you decide to play 24/7 for three months to try and be top 100

Uh, your post makes absolutely no sense to me.

First off, what makes you think seasons are 3 months long? I don't believe Blizz has stated an end date for season 1, but on the EU forums a blue poster said that they'd likely be releasing a date soon, possibly in a few days. That didn't happen as far as I'm aware, so we have no idea if season 1 is 3 months, 3 years, 1 month or ending today.

Second, the bolded, what in the actual fuck are you talking about? Real talk for a moment, no condescension or cynicism on my part; I don't believe anything at all has changed about seasons as a result of forum crying. In fact, the details of the seasons were announced, and then they went live with virtually no changes from Blizzard's initial post about them. What do you think changed? Why has the season been ruined by casuals? I don't even remotely understand where you're coming from on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    You can rush 1 to 70 in 45 minutes.
    How does one rush from 1- 70 in 45 min without using the exploits ?

I was kind of curious about that too. It took me a long damn time to hit 70 and I'd prefer not to be so slow next season.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    How does one rush from 1- 70 in 45 min without using the exploits ?
    Create a level 1, put it on T6, invite your level 70 friend to the game, stand behind him while he kills for about 45 minutes. Do not let the level 70 create the game or you will be one shot by every mob and will get no EXP.

Do one set of bounties, you should get 6 to 7 keys, use them back to back. You will be level 70 by the time you expire your 6th key.

No exploit at all.

If anyone wants a rush tonight, add Beazy#1627
    Last edited by Beazy; 2014-09-19 at 08:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Uh, your post makes absolutely no sense to me.

First off, what makes you think seasons are 3 months long? I don't believe Blizz has stated an end date for season 1, but on the EU forums a blue poster said that they'd likely be releasing a date soon, possibly in a few days. That didn't happen as far as I'm aware, so we have no idea if season 1 is 3 months, 3 years, 1 month or ending today.

Second, the bolded, what in the actual fuck are you talking about? Real talk for a moment, no condescension or cynicism on my part; I don't believe anything at all has changed about seasons as a result of forum crying. In fact, the details of the seasons were announced, and then they went live with virtually no changes from Blizzard's initial post about them. What do you think changed? Why has the season been ruined by casuals? I don't even remotely understand where you're coming from on this one.
    Season has stated MANY times that seasons will most likely last for 2-3 months, so we have a number to go for
    also, diablo 2 seasonal had a point to it, it had seasonal loot which you could only get in seasonal, and whenever it reset your non-seasonal heroes could get it.. so even if you didn't manage to be in top rank you got something out of it

seasonal in d3 has no point at all for anyone but the top players since you can get everything in non-ladder

they should have kept seasonal legendaries to seasonal only and not make them drop on non-seasonal because of the people who whine about having to play for them