Buff Menagement Addon

Cheers,

I'm using the default UI, I've just moved/hidden/rescaled some frames with Moveanything. I've put the player's frame and the target's one in the middle of the screen. Then I've moved and scaled down the player's buffs/debuffs and put them under the player's frame to make them look like the default target's buffs/debuffs.

I've achieved a decent result but i'm kinda maniac for the details and I'de like to make the player's buff LOOK and BEHAVE exactly like the target's ones.

What i'm looking is an addon that allows me to:
    - choose how many buffs to display per row
    - modify the spacing between the rows
    - hide the timer (I would display the duration with omniCC instead)
    - remove the "pulsing/fading" component from the buffs icons

All that without changing the default skin

Anyone knows if an addon like this exists? I know it probably doesn't but I wanted to make sure before trying to write something myself.

I'll seize the opportunity to ask another thing: anyone knows the name of the addon that colors the target's/focus' frames by the class. That would spare me some time looking for it

Raven is the one you want. Curse has it.

Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
    Raven is the one you want. Curse has it.
    Thank you! I'll give it a try as soon as I can

- - - Updated - - -

I've tried the Alpha version for the wod beta (cause my account is currently frozen). The addon is awesome even if it's still bugged. It solved all my problems but one: I can't find a way to change how many buffs to display per row. Is it possible? Am I missing anything?

Nvm found it, fuck yea! I hope they'll keep it updated now...
    Last edited by Bigabyte; 2014-09-19 at 10:50 AM.