Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Filthy Casual. 24 is the only correct answer. <tips fedora in menacing fashion>

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    What is the longest amount of time you've gamed within a 24 hour day? Breaks included!

Mine was 14 hours
    24 single day.

I think 50 hours or so when wrath came out broken up by having to go to class. (That is, 24 hours+ then i had to go to class a couple times intermitantly followed by more gaming.)

The question is invalid because about 60 hours (You did say breaks included)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia
    Has anything pushed you to the edge of quitting WoW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boreall
    Long Distance relationships and Justin Bieber

I have a large amount of 18 hours during MMO launches. I always try to moderate myself and not go over board because I tend to play 16-18 hours a day every day for about a week when an MMO comes out. But I'd say I have a few 24 hours as well on other games.

Easily 24 hours when I think back to Civilization 3-4 where I'd stay up till 5-7am on weekends playing. The same with MW1 and Resistance 2 multiplayer with friends back in High School.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Longest was back in vanilla WoW stayed up 3 straight days lvling up to 60 from 19 but now cant do it i can do up to 2 whole days as long as games fun
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    26-30 hours when I was on my cleric in EQ1.
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going to go with 24 hours, obviously. But my longest gaming session is 94 hours with my friend through TBC. He lasted 90 hours and the last 4 for me were torture with nobody to keep me awake.

Around 32 give or take an hour, it's at that time i really start to get uncontrollable tired and have to retire.

24 hours. Though it was around 35ish hours total, but as there are only 24 hours in a single day...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the longest time I ever played a single game was when I was at a friend's house and we played Turok Evolution (I think on Gamecube) from day to night to the early morning of the next day. Fun times.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

25 hours in one day, I travelled back in time 1 hour.

No, I did used to go to LAN parties when I was a teenager. I think my record must have been something like 20 hours - at which point I remembered how you would always get "drunk-tired", every single insignificant joke would make us burst out in laughter.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I don't think I've ever played longer than 8hrs at a single time. I get too tired. Filthy casual status confirmed :'(

Deleted
    13 hours. 24 is just overkill.

Probably around 12-14 hours at the start of Cata. Played straight until the afternoon where i had to take a nap four a couple hours. Then probably played for another 12-14 hours.

I don't think I could do that again. I didn't even buy MoP until that Thursday.

Deleted
    If one hour breaks count, probably um.. 16 hours. Otherwise 6 hours maybe. Can't really take sitting down longer than that:P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerkked View Post
    Probably 24 hours in my Runescape days.
    Sounds like an awful lot of firemaking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    24. Very rarely I'll pull a 48-72 hour one, especially when my sleeping problems come back.

If you've yet to pull a 24 hour gaming session you're a filthy casual.

Well, John Salter is going for the Armor Attack world record for 100 hours.

http://www.patrickscottpatterson.com...5-FDD6A2AAC2AD

The start of every WoW expansion I go from previous max level to current max level in a single sitting (I miss realm first by a couple hours everytime) . I usually buy a few energy drinks, preworkouts and 5 hour energies to do it. But for the sake of a single day, 24 hours.