Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    That's sad. Its suppose to be exclusive.

Deleted
    Wow, they cut down prices from 100 XTS to 95 XTS. That's quite the discount!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayperos View Post
    That's sad. Its suppose to be exclusive.
    You might want to read more than the first post.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    While this thread's premise is faulty, does anyone even have a valid reason why this would be upsetting? B/c I sure can't think of one. Oh noes, someone is able to pay money for something that I also paid money for (except I technically paid less money *gasp*) I think they should put everything on the store and I'm surprised they haven't already. Original CE pet, Blizzcon pets, other special pets? Yep...put them all on the store. Having a time delay is enough of a special snowflake reward.
    BAD WOLF

eh, my jimmies remain thoroughly unrustled. i only got the annual pass for the beta access. the mount is gaudy and doesn't go with any race or class in the game anyway, so i don't use it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Original CE pet, Blizzcon pets, other special pets? Yep...put them all on the store. Having a time delay is enough of a special snowflake reward.
    Why would they put stuff on the store if you can still aquire it the normal way? Original CE keys can still be added to your account, the rewards aren't unobtainable by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Right, because the twelve months of being able to play World of Warcraft totally don't count.
    OR diablo 3 for free.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twy View Post
    The mount is available on the asian store. That's why it shows up on the beta.

That doesn't mean you'll see it on the live anytime soon but to be honest, I don't see any reason to prevent other people and eventual newcomers to get it now.
    Because it was a reward for a promo event that is now over.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Why would they put stuff on the store if you can still aquire it the normal way? Original CE keys can still be added to your account, the rewards aren't unobtainable by any means.
    So that they can make more money? Any original CE's were already paid for and you have to pay insane amounts out of pocket for it that don't go to Blizzard. It's a pretty obvious answer. What isn't obvious is why you quoted me and then didn't respond to anything I asked. *shrug*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Because it was a reward for a promo event that is now over.
    That doesn't refute what they said. But regardless, ZOMG Mount Monday Promotion: Purchase Tyreal's Charger in the cash shop every Monday for $25.00.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    eh, my jimmies remain thoroughly unrustled. i only got the annual pass for the beta access. the mount is gaudy and doesn't go with any race or class in the game anyway, so i don't use it.
    It goes pretty well with Paladin CM gear. But yeah, even though I was playing when the annual pass was going on I never signed up for it as I just forgot to. Maybe it'll get added to the US store at some point, or a GM will finally just give me the mount since they can check I was active for the entire duration of the pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure this is only for the asia region not EU/US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandapuncher View Post
    enough with the Wannabe syndrome. Seeing as anyone who buys mounts in the store is a wannabe, Can this become a term for people who "Want to be" just as cool as the snowflakes?
    Wut......?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does it suck? Nobody cares about that mount anyway lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone posts this EVERY PTR and EVERY PTR people have to be reminded that this is ONLY for Asia.