Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Warlords of Draenor Beta - Build 18898

Check the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2014-09-18 at 11:24 PM.

Oh man! A title for the Cloak Cheevo?! NICE!

15+ Year Old Account
    Digging the fact that we got a new title. Wish it would have been something more related to Wrathion in particular, but still cool.

Well hopefully the title will quell the outcries of the quest being removed. I dig it though.

Christ, Feral was the last spec that needed a buff....

So basically people will now be raging because they weren't given additional time to complete the cloak the likely hood of people finishing it from the Valor step to Kill Garrosh step before November the 13th is slim to none unless Blizzard plan on super buffing the drop rates on the items required.

Glad I got my cloak already, feel sorry for those who are stuck on the secrets + runestone step, doubt you'll have it finished before WoD. Kind of silly of Blizzard really, they should have removed the Valor step long before 6.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Glad I got my cloak already, feel sorry for those who are stuck on the secrets + runestone step, doubt you'll have it finished before WoD. Kind of silly of Blizzard really, they should have removed the Valor step long before 6.0.
    Considering people have been able to do the last two collections within four weeks I think you're underestimating the Wrathion buff.

So basically people will now be raging because they weren't given additional time to complete the cloak the likely hood of people finishing it from the Valor step to Kill Garrosh step before November the 13th is slim to none unless Blizzard plan on super buffing the drop rates on the items required.

If ppl are at the secrets/runestones part of the chain, they have the wrathion buff until 6.0 arrives. So in reality they still have time.
    Ppl stuck on the valor quest, on the other hand, will go directly to the secrets portion of the chain, with a month of gametime to get all secrets+titan runestones. Since the wrathion buff will end coming 6.0 and with bad rng they will not make it (managed to get 2 runestones during 1 week, lei-shen and sha of pride 100% drops, rest nothing).

As far as i know "Black Prince" buff was extended up to prepatch of WoD. Maybe im wrong, but i remember reading recently a bluepost which said so.

Nice to get a title for the legendary. I wonder if it's account wide, seeing how it should fit most pandas.

Meh, we'll see I still think some people are going to fall victim to bad RNG even with the Wrath buff active. At any rate! the title is a nice addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilogie View Post
    Christ, Feral was the last spec that needed a buff....
    Yeah that is kind of odd.

Think the Arms warrior 1 shot macro still works on beta also, they need a few nerfs.

nice too bad a good number of people are falling victim to the latency issues that have been going on for a week that blizzard is just now getting around to looking into...........

So we get a new "champion of the frozen wastes" title that most everyone will be using?

Well. My Worst Nightmare as become true.

RNG loot WF + Socket + Terciary stats.

Wait: I thought they said they were removing profession specific bonuses?

"Only the tailor's pants can be embroidered, and doing so will cause them to become soulbound."

This sounds like the old system again??

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowness View Post
    Well. My Worst Nightmare as become true.

RNG loot WF + Socket + Terciary stats.
    ... what. Does that mean we get a token, and when we open it, it can come with those things? I can have the worst luck and have a tier set piece not wf + no sockets + no terciary stats, while my guildie next to me gets to roll wf + sockets + terciary?

That's bullshit. On tier, srsly?

Srsly "Legend of Pandria" goose bumps or what, gonna suck everyone is gonna use it tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Well atleast I know what Title my Monk will have for eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by middling View Post
    Wait: I thought they said they were removing profession specific bonuses?

"Only the tailor's pants can be embroidered, and doing so will cause them to become soulbound."

This sounds like the old system again??
    Well Engins get the speed boost although it stacks with a pot now (still free right) and the glider but only out of combat. I think Alcs still get extra flask duration (cheaper flasks as last longer) and enchanters can DE on fly without having to go back to the garry.

:P