Skilled and Extremely experienced Enhancement Shaman looking for Guild

Hello, I'm currently looking for a new guild for WoD and the farming process of SoO until WoD reaches us, I'm 14/14 HC with a West rank top 100 and i'm currently decked in 588 Ilvl. I've been playing Enhancement Shaman since start of TBC, been raiding actively since end of TBC/Start of WotlK and been raiding ever since, I reached a couple of top 50 ranks with my guild during Ulduar and ICC.

I'm from Sweden, English or Swedish guild doesn't matter.

I'm not looking for raid 5 days a week anymore but maxmium 4 if the days are right or 3 which would be optimal for me, I can attend weekends for alt raiding or whatever and I can attend Wednesday, Sunday, Tuesday or Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday from anything between 18.30-24.00, I can aslo extend if the raid group wants to.

My characters name is Gräddas, eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Gr%C3%A4ddas/advanced
    Warcraftlogs for my Shaman, warcraftlogs.com/reports/WaP2hT4fNzHLgn8G (latest raid I did)

Contact me via these forums or simply contact me ingame, I can be found on Frostmane A.
    I will also consider transferring to any server or faction.
    Last edited by Tuzzer; 2014-09-18 at 08:37 PM.

Deleted
    Hello Tuzzer

Let me first introduce myself and my crew, so lean back, take your time to read this topic, if you got popcorn then find them, and enjoy!

Okay so who are we?
    We are friends who have been playing seperated from each other, in different guilds just to get our final kill in SoO on heroic, we have been talking about forming a guild together for a long time, which is this new project here.
    We have known each other for many years, we go way back in TBC, where I leaded the guild up untill Cataclysm was over, and we all decided to take a break when MoP first landed, some of us just got back in SoO, some came back in ToT and some stayed in WoW just in another guild/other server!

I have lead the guild so that we each Tier got all bosses dead on Heroic, so you can expect a great leadership with no yelling farts or angry people, my goal is to raise the guild with a nice community, so that people wants to log on, and don´t have the feeling that Raiding becomes a Job to them.

So our expectations about you!
    To be fair, we are all either 13/14 hc or 14/14 hc, we do not demand you to have this many bosses yourself, if you are stuck somewhere, or left progression somewhere, and wants to come back for WoD, and if you are willing to play casually like max 3 days pr week, with nice raiding hours, then we are a nice solution for you!

Have you gotten 5 bosses on heroic 8 bosses 10 or more, then we would like to invite you to be a part of our guild also!

Have you gotten 14 bosses on normal? and did not start heroics? have you not raided at all in Siege of Orgrimmar? did you stop raiding or stop with wow after MoP hit, because it looked like a bad expansion? Well fear not, we do not care where you left or stopped, or where you are at currently, the only thing that we want to see from you if you are willing to join, is that you are Motivated to Raid and Dedicated to Raid, that meas, you WANT to raid, you WANT to do this little job which is requirred to Kill a certain Boss!

Are you in a guild that is full of raging and mean farts? or a guild that is filled with Elitist jerks? then fear not, you will not at any point see that with us!

Are you tired of raiding those 5 days pr week or 16 hours pr day to clear expansion as fast as possible? then fear not, this is not the case with us!

We are still discussing Raiding Days of Max 3 pr Week, and probably making a 4th day as a FFA raid, which means you do not need to attend the 4th day as that will usually be alt raiding or something we find for funs!

We will be located on Kazzak as Hord!

Website / Guild is under Construction!

If this sounds like anything for you, then by all means add my battletag: Koukaiian#2509

Thank you for reading,
    Last edited by mmoc4be71bb2c1; 2014-09-21 at 08:14 AM.

Hello Tuzzer,

I would really like to have a chat with you, as I think we might have a match.

A little about our guild, CrystalClear on Draenor-EU, Horde 10m. We have been a social but heroic progression raiding guild for 5 years now. Me and several friends used to be "hardcore" raiders but we really missed the socialness of a guild. Basically we missed having fun while doing what we love most: raiding. So we took it on ourselves to create a raiding guild with relaxed raiding times, where we put having fun over progression, but still have a good playerbase to see most heroic content. Our raiding times are: wednesday, sunday and monday, all 19:30 - 23:00 server time.

A typical raid will consist of pretty much everyone having fun on TS, making jokes at each other, but at the same time focus when needed to down that new heroic boss. We are currently sitting at 14/14 Heroic. We don't care for server/world ranks, we kill what we are able to kill and move on to the next tier We have a pretty active guild, also outside raids. We often do other games with guildies like LoL or just having laughs on Teamspeak while idling in OG/Shrine. You'll find our gchat pretty quiet and our TS busy Our players are between 18 and 32 years old. We also have a yearly guild meeting going on, which is attended by a lot of our raiders and social members. Cool stuff if you like it

As you might have guessed, we are looking for an Enhancement Shaman. Our trial consists of 2 main things: you need to be a great player ofcourse, since we are a heroic progression guild, but even more important you must be friendly and social. We've had trials before that were simply brilliant playing their class, but were either elitist d!cks or silent types. That's fine, but not for us, so those were not promoted to member. We look for both skill and friendliness

Another good thing to mention is that we are on one of the best PvE raiding servers in EU. You can check out wowprogress for Draenor-EU, there's a ton of great raiding guilds, so a move to this realm would never be bad.

If you are interested, we would love to have a chat with you on our Teamspeak. We always have a chat before accepting a trial, especially when you're going to pay money to transfer to our server. Wouldn't want you to waste money :P

Feel free to add me on Baelrah#2897 for a chat and check out our website at http://crystalclear.guildlaunch.com.

Greetings,
    Inias

Hey Tuzzer,

Unoptimistic is 14/14H & looking for enthusiastic players for current farm, 6.0 preparation and WoD Mythic raiding. We're looking for players that are motivated about the game both in and outside of the raid environment. Mists of Pandaria has been very successful and we have made a lot of new friends throughout as we grow towards the new raid content.

We raid 3/week on Weds & Thurs 20:00 -> 23:00 and Sunday from 19:00 -> 23:00.

If you'd be interested, hit up either of these battletags: Andyo#2525 /// Galron - Makky#2117 /// Draenox - Draenox#2778

Andy

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/.../Unoptimistic/

http://unoptimistic.co.uk