Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

Why does everyone dislike Vol'jin?

I mean, when Garrosh was warchief, everyone cried about hating him wanting another warchief. Like 90% of all the people wanted Vol'jin as warchief, And here they got him.

Now look at them, when he just came in charge, people hate him, didn't even give him a proper chance. I dont really understand, you wanted him, now you hate him.

Its like. A community is never happy, no matter what. When the community complains and get what they want they are not happy, when they fix that, then its not good enough. When they fix that, there is something new to complain about and again and again. Vol'jin is literally more hated than garrosh, and you haven't even given him a proper chance to show himself.

I just wanted Gallywix as warchief...

I'm not sure where you're getting "everyone"..
    Both of my realms are fairly happy with Vol'jin. Many would have prefered the Blood-elf-leader (What ever his name was.)

Twisting Nether US, Proudmoore US.
    Simmons: There's no "I" in "team".
    Griff: There's no "U" in "team" either. so if "U" and "I" aren't in the team, who gives a f_ _ k about the team?
    "Gotta' trust some one to be betrayed. I never did." - Captain Price
    Bungie Has My Studio Of The Decade Vote. "Hours Played" is greater than "Money Made".

Deleted
    It's just the backlash against a non-orc WC. As you say - prior to the end of Mists, Vol'jin was pretty much tied with Saurfang for the position of WC. Even before Cata was released people where saying he would make the better WC. Now he's actually WC and the Orc fanboys are out in force. And then there's the group (to whom I sympathise with) who just think he's boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Vol'jin, even though I'm alliance. I think he was the best pick for war-chief.

I never wanted Vol'jin as WC, so I'm that mystical 10% you came up with.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2014-09-18 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Njorn View Post
    I just wanted Gallywix as warchief...
    Me too, I really hoped that he would. He would appear at the siege of orgrimmar and finish garrosh of, then taking the mantle of warchief

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    It may have to do with all that begging, needing help, lack of hygiene, idiotic accent and being troll.

But those are just possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I never wanted Jol'jin as WC, so I'm that mystical 10% you came up with.
    Whos Jol'jin?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    It may have to do with all that begging, needing help, lack of hygiene, idiotic accent and being troll.

But those are just possibilities.
    Hygiene? Lol? Orcs smells like crap, and undead smells like rot and sickness. Can't think the blood elves smell much better anyway, besides, they're not really loyal to the horde. He asked for help becuase half of the horde was taken from him, you can't really expect him to defeat an orc deathmachine infused with them most powerful steroids in the entire universe (Y'shaarj). Also, you offend my by saying Idiotic accent because Im half Jamaican, and that's just straight up racist, LOL
    Last edited by Candy Cough; 2014-09-18 at 08:30 PM.

I doubt we will even see him doing anything as warchief for a while, he's the Bolvar of MoP. Keeping Thralls seat warm till the day he returns after stealing our final boss kill for the 3rd time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll64 View Post
    Whos Jol'jin?

- - - Updated - - -

Hygiene? Lol? Orcs smells like crap, and undead smells like rot and sickness. Can't think the blood elves smell much better anyway, besides, they're not really loyal to the horde.
    Well alliance players don't need to valiantly fight to remain concious in presence of orcs/undead/blood elf. Vol'jins....aroma however traumatized alliance player in 5.3

I think Vol'jin is boring compared to the other potential characters we could have had as Warchief.

I mean Baine started to size up to be a pretty good character, Lor'themar was getting decent development, hell, Saurfang was already well-loved character (although I doubt he would have accepted being Warchief) for many reasons. People hopped on the Vol'jin bandwagon when he suddenly became relevant pre-Cata and especially so when he threatened to murder Garrosh's ass. Since at the time Garrosh had few fans, a lot of people stood by him for the threat he made.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Nope, I love Vol'jin and most of the people I play along loves him too. Hes fucking badass.

Problem with Baine for Warchief

1: He's too young. No one would take him seriously.
    2: He didn't do much of anything for the rebellion.
    3: He's far too busy reforming Thunderbluff's government, while trying to keep Thunderbluff safe and under control.
    4: If he could, if not for the blackmailing and threats against the Tauren people, would of helped Jaina in Defending Theramore. He went with attacking North Watch because he could not deal with the mistrust and blood that would off happened if he where to attack Theramore. He, Anduin, and Jaina are close friends.
    Simmons: There's no "I" in "team".
    Griff: There's no "U" in "team" either. so if "U" and "I" aren't in the team, who gives a f_ _ k about the team?
    "Gotta' trust some one to be betrayed. I never did." - Captain Price
    Bungie Has My Studio Of The Decade Vote. "Hours Played" is greater than "Money Made".

he's boring

he's basically the exact same character as thrall, but somehow, blizzard made him even more boring
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkuri View Post
    Problem with Baine for Warchief

1: He's too young. No one would take him seriously.
    2: He didn't do much of anything for the rebellion.
    3: He's far too busy reforming Thunderbluff's government, while trying to keep Thunderbluff safe and under control.
    4: If he could, if not for the blackmailing and threats against the Tauren people, would of helped Jaina in Defending Theramore. He went with attacking North Watch because he could not deal with the mistrust and blood that would off happened if he where to attack Theramore. He, Anduin, and Jaina are close friends.
    You're forgetting that Thrall was also very close friends with Jaina and he was about eighteen when he became Warchief of the -entire- newly formed Horde.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Deleted
    Dislike is not the real word...

He is a great member of the Horde but I feel that the Horde must and should be ruled by an Orc...

And Saurfang would have filled that position quite good...

People don't like change.

some people do, not EVERYONE

get your facts right
    Be feared, or be fuel

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love him!