Question Vendor for Stronghold

With the advent of Strongholds, I have been creating a one-stop location for all of my inventory/management duties (GTN Terminal, Cargo Hold, etc.). But as a Preferred player, I have to deal with a credit cap, and I find use sometimes in purchasing large items from vendors (returning them within the two-hour window) to manipulate my credits and credit space. At the Fleet, I find the most use for the Starship Upgrades and Mount Vendors.

My question: does any vendor dealing in items which cost intermediate credit amounts (5k-100k) exist to place in my Stronghold?

Not really, only vendors that deal in credits you can get are the decoration vendors.

Can try keeping the 25k / 50k conquest chips you get from reaching conq caps.

Quote Originally Posted by Poshadin View Post
    Not really, only vendors that deal in credits you can get are the decoration vendors.
    Yeah, I see that under Decorations > Personnel > Vendors, I have seven total options (three Jawas, three Droids, and "Felusia Stato", the Basic Decorations Vendor), and only the Basic Decorations Vendor deals in actual credits. And, the items the Vendor sells do not have the two-hour refund window, either.