Question PC update heading WoD

Hello there! I'll try to make this the simpler and shorter possible.
    Some time ago I bought a pretty decent and cheap computer at a big electronics shop. For what I needed it at that time it was ok, I could work with it and play the few games I’m interested on at the lowest settings (as I’ve always done). Buying a good PC / components was never an option for economic reasons. Until now! Since I have now the time and a little bit of budget I was interested in updating my PC heading the new WOW expansion.
    So here goes the question: If I gave you my actual computer specs, could you be able to guide me into buying some components (as needed) so I could play WOW: Draenor, LoL, at maximum settings without FPS loss? I have very little idea about who does what in a computer; you would be my only reference. Note that my budget is still limited and since I’m not planning to work for NASA it would be great if the components are limited to what I may need (gaming!). I'm aware that if I buy a good graphic card I may need a different motherboard or whatever.
    Here are the details:
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2320 CPU 3.00GHz Manufacturer Intel Speed 3.0 GHz Number of Cores 4
    Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GT 620 Manufacturer NVIDIA Chipset GeForce GT 620 Dedicated Memory 1.0 GB Total Memory 4.0 GB Memory 8.2 GB
    Motherboard Joshua-H61-uATX (Joshua)
    Power Supply Wattage 300W
    Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit Service Pack 1 Size 64 Bit Edition Home Premium
    Since I can't post links I'm going to just say that the actual machine is a HP Pavilion p6-2206es.
    If you need any other kind of information I will gladly give it to you.

Thank you!

PD: I live in Spain, if that matters. Sorry for any typo mistakes. I've always played games with bad settings and if you manage to resolve me this question you will have my eternal gratitude!
    Last edited by Anarkos; 2014-09-18 at 09:47 PM.

When building a machine for anyone I need to know what type of budget they have in mind. So what is yours?

Hi! I indeed forgot to say that. I have very little idea of prices / quality ratios of the components, so I would blindly say that my budget would be around 250€-300€ (maybe closer to 200€). As I said, since I really don't know what I need, I don't know if these are realist expectations about the upgrade I want. I would rather be limited by the game requirements itself than for the money, if that makes sense. Thanks!

Not sure if I can link just yet, but this list should show on uk.pcpartpicker.com. I believe this will fit your budget, at least close to it. There are some parts you can remove. It will help if you can re-use some of your previous components to save you some more on your budget. I did remove a few items, but you can add them in.

Mainly, there are other people that may be able to list different parts for you.

[PCPartPicker part list](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MfGvD3) / [Price breakdown by merchant](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MfGvD3/by_merchant/)

Type|Item|Price
    :----|:----|:----
    **CPU** | [Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/intel-cpu-bx80646g3258) | £43.14 @ Aria PC
    **Motherboard** | [Gigabyte GA-B85M-D2V Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/giga...oard-gab85md2v) | £41.15 @ CCL Computers
    **Memory** | [Patriot Signature 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/patr...y-psd38g1600kh) | £58.49 @ Ebuyer
    **Storage** | [Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/west...drive-wd10ezex) | £37.50 @ Aria PC
    **Video Card** | [Zotac GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/zota...ard-zt7060110m) | £106.13 @ Ebuyer
    **Case** | [Xigmatek Recon ATX Mid Tower Case](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/xigm...se-ccm35abxu01) | £27.69 @ Amazon UK
    **Power Supply** | [EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/evga...ly-100b10500kr) | £35.06 @ Amazon UK

| | **Total**
    | Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available | £349.16
    | Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-18 23:13 BST+0100 |
    Last edited by K0ntagion; 2014-09-18 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Items are no longer available

Quote Originally Posted by Anarkos View Post
    so I could play WOW: Draenor, LoL, at maximum settings without FPS loss?
    As I've said before on this forum, as it stands with WoW's engine you will ALWAYS get FPS loss during heavy situations. Raids, big cities or even mass PvP. Doesn't matter what hardware you have it will happen. So don't get your hopes up for perfectly stable 60+ FPS. You can easily get multiple hundreds of FPS out in the world, but you will still drop below 60 in a raid, for example.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PierceThiz View Post
    Not sure if I can link just yet, but this list should show on uk.pcpartpicker.com. I believe this will fit your budget, at least close to it. There are some parts you can remove. It will help if you can re-use some of your previous components to save you some more on your budget. I did remove a few items, but you can add them in.

| | **Total**
    350quid is 450euro. So how exactly does that fit into his 250-300euro budget?

- - - Updated - - -

Op: you can't really do much with that budget. Its either cpu/mobo or gpu+powersupply. I would reckon the 2nd in your case. Get a R9 270X gpu and a good 450-500W power supply. Made a list of good/decent psu's that you should loook at.

Quote Originally Posted by PierceThiz View Post
    Not sure if I can link just yet, but this list should show on I believe this will fit your budget, at least close to it. There are some parts you can remove. It will help if you can re-use some of your previous components to save you some more on your budget. I did remove a few items, but you can add them in.

Mainly, there are other people that may be able to list different parts for you.

Type|Item|Price
    :----|:----|:----
    **CPU** | [Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor]| £43.14 Aria PC
    **Motherboard** | [Gigabyte GA-B85M-D2V Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard] | £41.15 CCL Computers
    **Memory** | [Patriot Signature 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory] | £58.49 Ebuyer
    **Storage** | [Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive] | £37.50 Aria PC
    **Video Card** | [Zotac GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card] | £106.13 Ebuyer
    **Case** | [Xigmatek Recon ATX Mid Tower Case] | £27.69 Amazon UK
    **Power Supply** | [EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply] | £35.06 Amazon UK

| | **Total**
    Hi! Thanks for such a fast answer. Actually, I would like to change the few components possible... so for what I understand, with the Zotac GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB video card and the power supply I should be able to play in good conditions, right?

As I've said before on this forum, as it stands with WoW's engine you will ALWAYS get FPS loss during heavy situations. Raids, big cities or even mass PvP. Doesn't matter what hardware you have it will happen. So don't get your hopes up for perfectly stable 60+ FPS. You can easily get multiple hundreds of FPS out in the world, but you will still drop below 60 in a raid, for example.
    Oh damn, I don't actually remember with how many fps I used to play. But when I was saying "fps drops", what I really meant was "fluid" or whatever. Like, playable in high settings.

Thanks!

EDIT:
    Op: you can't really do much with that budget. Its either cpu/mobo or gpu+powersupply. I would reckon the 2nd in your case. Get a R9 270X gpu and a good 450-500W power supply. Made a list of good/decent psu's that you should loook at.
    Thanks! that's seems very good. I guess I should be able to plug it myself... right? :<
    Last edited by Anarkos; 2014-09-18 at 10:55 PM.

My mistake, I forgot to pick the correct currency relating to the Euro. Since I don't deal with the Euro on a day to day basis, Kostattoo. Since you do, feel free to link your suggested build as well. It was the main reason I stated, others will have different part suggestions for you.

Oh damn, I don't actually remember with how many fps I used to play. But when I was saying "fps drops", what I really meant was "fluid" or whatever. Like, playable in high settings.

Thanks!
    Put it this way, this is my hardware currently (roughly, couldn't find a few things) and I still have drops below 30 FPS in raids in very heavy scenes.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2014-09-18 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Put it this way, this[/url] is my hardware currently (roughly, couldn't find a few things) and I still have drops below 30 FPS in raids in very heavy scenes.
    Oh well, I thought that you could solve that with a powerfull PC!

Hi! Thanks for such a fast answer. Actually, I would like to change the few components possible... so for what I understand, with the Zotac GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB video card and the power supply I should be able to play in good conditions, right?
    My link was just a reference. The PSU will be provide plenty of power the GTX 750 Ti and other components. You will still see FPS drops in certain areas of WoW. There was a post about the balance of CPU/GPU in WoW, but I am not locating it. Possibly someone else may have a link to that discussion for you.