Deleted

[H] Chamber of Aspects <Legion of Nightfall> is resurrecting and looking for Raiders!

Hello everyone. My name is Thomas and i want to introduce you to this recruitment post. As you can see, we are looking for players to join our ranks. We are resurrected guild (i can say from ashes ) with some people that want to raid and play together. Actually we are looking for every role, so you guys are all welcomed. We got some experience from the start of the MoP and later, but we had break from WoW before ToT/after ToT release. We want to raid Flexes and Normals in MoP, but our main target is hardcore raiding in Warlords of Draenor. We want to be the best and we are hungry of progress.

You can say - Who are "We". As "We" i mean me and my 2 friends. We were raiding in this guild before, some of us were raiding in other guilds and got very good experience with World of Warcraft.

We've got 2 tanks and Dps. That's why we are looking for everyone who wants to join. Your gear doesn't really matter. The most important thing is that you want to play, you are hungry of progress and you want to learn.

If you are the one of that kind of people write in game to:

- Vakis (yes, it is me :P),
    - McPixel,
    - Marekkt.

If you will not find any of us online, send mail to Vakis with info. I will try to reply as fast as i can.

Well then ... what else can i say? We'd be glad to see you in our ranks!
    Last edited by mmoc6e3c5b85a3; 2014-09-18 at 10:22 PM.