Deleted

Does it annoy anyone else?

Clipping through armor. It bugs me to no end. It doesn't even make sense for Blood Elf eyebrows to clip through the helmets. Fix that already. Ears aswell. There should be a option to turn it off and on since some people obviously must love their damn ears and eyebrows. I want a Night Elf but the fact that ears clip through helmets makes me go nahh. And that is why I have played for 8 years and still don't have a Druid. I notice some helmets doesn't have the ears clipping through, but some do. Sadly the ones where the ears don't clip through looks like crap.

Im not a RPer so no, I look more at the enemy/my target than I look on my character

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    Im not a RPer so no, I look more at the enemy/my target than I look on my character
    I don't RP and it still annoys me.

Granted, not that much since I main a goblin, but I still rather it didn't happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    I don't rp either. It just annoys me to no end when I get some cool transmog and I have to look at stupid ears and eyebrows ruining the whole piece.

Personally I think that is a silly reason to not want to play a race and class, but that's just me. Clipping is inevitable and happens in every MMO. Some worse than others, but it is what it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    Personally I think that is a silly reason to not want to play a race and class, but that's just me. Clipping is inevitable and happens in every MMO. Some worse than others, but it is what it is.
    When you spend 2-3 hours per day standing in Stormwind or Org waiting for raids etc you just see your char with stupid ears sticking out of the helmet to the point where you just get tired of it.

And that's why I have 6 Human's now. I don't touch my Blood Elf Mage anymore for this very reason.

Quote Originally Posted by RefreshmentTable View Post
    When you spend 2-3 hours per day standing in Stormwind or Org waiting for raids etc you just see your char with stupid ears sticking out of the helmet to the point where you just get tired of it.

And that's why I have 6 Human's now. I don't touch my Blood Elf Mage anymore for this very reason.
    But then you have to deal with other problems, like the world's worst run animation and generally clunky animations for everything else.