Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    Lol bullshit. I bet Peter North, Evan Stone, etc.. could give most virgin girls the best sex they'll ever have had.
    Haha yeah no doubt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voisier View Post
    I wonder why shes a virgin lmao. Looks like Jaba the Hut
    She's also only 13.

Quote Originally Posted by Voisier View Post
    I wonder why shes a virgin lmao. Looks like Jabba the Hut
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    She's also only 13.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    It's sex related. I'm siding with the school. That shirt is kind of thing is creepy and really out of place as early as middle school. Why she would wear it anyways is a mystery to me -- she must really want to get bullied.
    Blaming the victim of bullying instead of the bully... Classy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tacotuesday View Post
    correct me if i'm wrong but...
    Public(/free) education = privilege.
    The principle/owner/shotcaller of the school has the rights to say what is and is not allowed in his/her school.

You don't have to be there, you're not paying to be there, you're not entitled to anything being there. You should be thanking them for providing you an educational environment free at cost(yes I know, taxpayers exist).
    (random example below, how I view this topic)
    It's almost like someone being allowed to stay at a household for free, because reasons. The inhabitant then gets told to turn down the loud music because the owner doesn't appreciate it. The person then rebels and starts saying how it's unfair/unjust/etc.
    Public education is payed for by the tax payers (i.e. the parents of the children). School officials have no more right to tell you what to wear than police officers do. If this were a private school you'd have an argument, but not in public schools. Also, no one should have to thank them for a public education in America. That'd be thanking someone for brainwashing you and filling you with nothing but lies.
    "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."