Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

If Thrall was to die...

How would you feel?

While I always loved WC3 Thrall, that was a long time ago. Every time I see his character in game now, I just want someone to push him off the edge of netherstorm or something, his character is so frustrating its borderline unsalvageable to me. Basically, I think Thrall as a character has seriously had his run. He either needs to die in some fantastic blaze of glory (though honestly I'd be totally OK if he was assassinated offscreen at this point) or just fuck off back to some hut in the barrens and never come back out.

I mean seriously. He is borderline worse then med'an.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

I'd cry.

One of the best and most well written characters of the WC saga.

I would like him to somehow loose his shamanistic powers for a while, then going on a spiritual journey for a while (off screen), and then come back as the guy he was during WC3-WotLK. Strong, but not über powerfull.

how he would loose them i don't know. Perhaps the elements could abandon him somehow, but why would they do that.. hmm..

Surprised. I can't see Metzen killing off his green jesus self insert.
    Aside from that, I wouldn't care. I'm long past giving a shit about Warcraft's story.

10+ Year Old Account
    The orcs have lost a lot, not just high ranking characters in the lore, but also a lot of potential orc heroes to, with only a few veterans left.
    Thrall is more or less the last orc with any real meaning now, and after the blow orcs took after SoO, if they killed thrall off, that would be it for orcs having any place in the lore.

After all the crappy plotholes, bad character development and overall piss poor joke of a story they've given since the death of Arthas, killing thrall after the orcs were so badly hit by Kosak shitting over them, that would be the final nail in the coffin for me.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2014-09-19 at 12:51 AM.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe he should die.
    Thrall needs to have his damn kid and fuck right off to a giant hut in Durotar.
    Lets just hope his child doesn't get too much attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be pretty upset! When I think of the Horde I immediately think of Thrall, much like how I think of the Alliance and Varian Wrynn. I do hope we see more from Thrall in the future!
    Me? Sarcastic? Never.

Thrall, is arguably the main protagonist of the entire warcraft franchise.

Killing him needs to be done in a satisfying manner that advances the entire story forward dramatically, regardless of the whiny forum kids who want to kill off main characters they dont like, "just cause."
    Chronomancer Club

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would celebrate his passing.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Deleted
    Personally I like Thrall, when I say that I mean I like thrall in black armor with the doomhammer! I think thrall has been on a bit if a whiny journey and I reckon WoD will kick start him back into the thundergod he should be...back in black, taking names and cashing cheques!

He's a shaman, he'd just reincarnate.

alliance will some how whine about "horde getting attention"
    Be feared, or be fuel

15+ Year Old Account
    Thrall should have died back in Cataclysm.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Doomsday beats him to death, and they have to throw thrall into the sun to revive him

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want him to die, but a break from him "saving the day" would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    I'd cry.

One of the best and most well written characters of the WC saga.
    Hes trash. As are you.

Infracted
    Last edited by Splenda; 2014-09-19 at 06:43 AM.

Suspect you're a goner, dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    Thrall, is arguably the main protagonist of the entire warcraft franchise.

Killing him needs to be done in a satisfying manner that advances the entire story forward dramatically, regardless of the whiny forum kids who want to kill off main characters they dont like, "just cause."
    Agreed. As much as I think they put the focus too much on him sometimes, he really is such a huge part of the story, and as such he deserves a death that is meaningful.

I'd be so happy. I'd dance with joy on his grave.

I'd love it. The best scenarios would be if he goes out like a boss. So I could kill him. I haven't killed him since Wrath and I miss it.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.