Any one know where I can DL d2 lod

feeling old school but ont have any of the 50 sets I got back in the day. looking for a torrent dl
    I sensed a great disturbance. As if a thousand nerds just cried out at once and then were silenced.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Asking about torrent is against the rules.

A digital download is available to be purchased from the battle.net store. It's linked to your account so you'll always have it available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    MMO-C is the depressing retirement home of world of warcraft. This is where all the old and retired players come to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Serem View Post
    A digital download is available to be purchased from the battle.net store. It's linked to your account so you'll always have it available.
    This. If you actually buy it, you'll never lose it again.

Just get it on your Bnet account, its permanent. Its fun and not that much money.

Oh no I was hacked or something/ please remove this topic as I did not start it. I will change my pass
    I sensed a great disturbance. As if a thousand nerds just cried out at once and then were silenced.

Quote Originally Posted by Versastyles View Post
    Oh no I was hacked or something/ please remove this topic as I did not start it. I will change my pass
    Fucking lol wat

thats a bad word. as I stated II my account some how was hacked. I will change my pw please remove this topic that was started by the bad man who hacked me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Versastyles View Post
    thats a bad word. as I stated II my account some how was hacked. I will change my pw please remove this topic that was started by the bad man who hacked me
    Somehow both the best and the fucking worst excuse I have ever heard in my entire damn life. how would you even know this thread existed if you didn't make it yourself since mmo champ has no notifications lmfao
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    Somehow both the best and the fucking worst excuse I have ever heard in my entire damn life. how would you even know this thread existed if you didn't make it yourself since mmo champ has no notifications lmfao
    You have the face of a man that can look into someone's soul.

Going to close this as asking for illegal content is not allowed.