Poll: What´s your physique like?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Bodybuilder picture is using steroidal enhancements, but kk.

Strong fat for me. Though I have to argue why that picture is so terribly worded. All people have "fat". Otherwise you=dead.

Deleted
    Atheltic skinny should just be skinny and skinny should be anorexic. Because pretty much any normal person has that athletic skinny look if they keep their bmi in range and dont eat like shit + sit on their ass all day.

fit&ripped here without that fake tan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in shape. Round is a shape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    going by this image for reference.

http://images.bite.lt/banga/files/cl...f8803a712b.jpg

Do you work out? Why? Or why not? Do you do it for cosmetic purposes or general fitness or strength?
    What would be year ideal body type?
    I'm somewhere between the skinny fat and built fat according to that picture. My natural build is fairly muscular (5'11" 190, but ppl think I weigh less than that). If I was to seriously hit the gym I could probably achieve athletic skinny fairly easily with a goal of fit and built.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    I'm in shape. Round is a shape.
    Best Garfield quote ever lol

I'm chubby, or plump as I like to call it But I hate working out or going to the gym. I'm trying to remind myself to go for a walk around my apartment complex every day or almost every day, just something to get some exercise because girls don't like chubby guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    It's like 8:45 in the morning here in NJ. Sorry, but I'm not about to go to the bathroom at work strip off my shirt and tie just to snap a selfie to prove a point. You'll just have to take my word for it. That being said, you're welcome to see that I do have Battlemaster, Khan, and Justicar on my main. Fahrenheit on Doomhammer US.

Anyway, I don't see why more people don't use queue times to get in some bonus work. At least for Alliance in the US the average queue time is perfect for a quick set of push-ups, pull-ups or crunches. I've done it for years (of course in addition to regular exercise and mostly healthy eating) and it's worked out great.
    Because I just went out real quick to take a picture under a waterfall so I can post it on MMO. Just any random picture you don't have to take your shirt off. I'm just rather sick of people saying they look like hulk through minimal workout and yada yada, pushups during queue.

Prove me I'm wrong

I'm currently cultivating Mass

Deleted
    Im female so those pictures don't tell me much but athletic skinny probably.. my lower body is not that skinny though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Because I just went out real quick to take a picture under a waterfall...
    Ok?...

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    ...I'm just rather sick of people saying they look like hulk through minimal workout and yada yada, pushups during queue...

How often do people say that to you that you've gotten sick of it? Once?

I don't know if you're referring strictly to me, but I assure you I haven't gotten my gains just through the push-ups and pull-ups that I do during PvP queues. As I've stated a few times, I regularly exercise with HIIT, free weights, machines, on top of eating a generally healthy diet, Shakeology w/skim milk for breakfast, fresh made salad w/chicken or turkey for lunch, etc... I just do the body weight stuff instead of sitting on my ass for the min. or two I have between matches.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Judging by that image, I'm somewhere between built fat and chubby fat.
    Not going to the gym, but doing 2-3 times 60 min powerwalks a week. Bodybuilding ain't my thing

Between skinny and athletic skinny. The two pics are nearly identical, except athletic skinny has pecks.

Deleted
    "skinny fat"

wat?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm between athletic skinny and built fat. I have the same muscle tone as those guys, but I'm neither as skinny nor as fat as them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very muscular. I weigh about 6 tonnes but I'm also nearly 3 meters tall. I have small forearms for grasping prey, powerful hind legs, and a long tail for counterbalancing the weight of my large head filled with sharp teeth.

Moving to Fitness.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

somewhere between athletic skinny and fit & ripped. WoW is my second hobby after lifting
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Once upon a time I was strong fat. Injuries later, I became built fat. I have been 'back at it', and am now fit and built. My goal is to get to fit and ripped.

Here's a progression vid for those who care:

Last edited by brimdog; 2014-10-03 at 05:02 PM.

Somewhere between Fit and built and Skinny fat. Well almost fit and built except for my abs which is kind of just plain.

Athletic skinny atm, working on gaining more weight to reach fit and ripped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skinny fat moving onto fit and ripped, probably another 2 months and I'll be there. 6 pack is starting to show but just need to lose that little bit of extra weight (maybe half a stone to 1 stone), arms aren't too bad either from doing press ups. Although, I look a bit bigger anyway because I've been told I have wide shoulders naturally and am also 6'1.