Poll: What´s your physique like?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm fit and built. But to be completely honest I got what I wanted from bodybuilding and now I just wanna go to the gym casually and will take whatever that kinda relationship with the gym will give me If I ever start getting fat tho... well I'll start runnin :P

Deleted
    I'm more of an bodybuilder skinny guy, I have to eat a lot to get results. Trying to build muscles now and awaiting March next year to lose weight for the beach ;-)

Deleted
    According to that picture I guess I'm closer to built fat, but I think I'm a little more fit than that.

Deleted
    5'10 - 245 atm.. Bulking bodybuilder .. during the winter months i gain alot of weight .. and shed in spring gaining in size ( mass )

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird terms, but according to the pictures I am built fat.

I used to be chubby fat but I have been a lot healthier these past couple years. I will never look skinny, my frame is all wrong for that. I'm a bouncer and in decently good shape now, so I wouldn't call myself fat...but I would also never call myself skinny. I tend to describe myself as solid.

built fat at the moment.. been slacking off past few months due to back pain and plantar fasciitis.. i'll get back at it after new years

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Currently a mix of built fat and chubby. Built Chubby I guess?

I got plenty of muscle due to training a lot in the past but in the recent 12 months or so I've been gaining enough weight to call myself quite chubby :P I still dont look THAT fat cause I have broad shoulders and such but the belly is still there

Gonna start losing some weight after new years... Currently around 135kg but I should easily get to around 110-115kg by the start of summer. Ideally I'd like to be around 105kg or so.

Deleted
    Athletic skinny. Oh well, at least not fat :^)

Deleted
    I guess I'm somewhere between built fit and built fat at 70kg 170cm(12-13% bf as estimate). I don't lift anymore, but chin/pressup, cycle and climb(poorly). I'm 45 now.

I've been up to 87kg at 6% body fat; a period of low fat, reduced calorie diet saw a relatively graceful decline in my physique after I stopped lifting. Off-season was 7k a day whilst bodybuilding though, I can't imagine spending that much time eating/training now

Deleted
    I think athletic skinny is the closest one. Used to lift weights and some ice hockey. 185cm and 85kg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dangjo View Post
    I think athletic skinny is the closest one. Used to lift weights and some ice hockey. 185cm and 85kg.
    That's not even remotely skinny dude. If athletic it's athletic/fit.

Athletic skinny fits best for me also. Too addicted to WoW to be well fit and athletic

Thought skinny fat, checked image -> athletic skinny.
    Self esteem level +1
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.