Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    We have the Army cadets in the UK, are they like the Hitler youth too?
    I was going to post that picture of prince Harry in a Nazi costume but that would just be tasteless X_X
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    With all this said, I think it's pretty clear that there is nothing wrong with "hitlerjugend". Every country has paramilitary youth organizations, one way or another. It's not that uncommon.
    There was almost everything wrong with the HJ.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Please don't take war machine's "journalism" dick. Please don't spread your gullibility on the internet as news.

They were calling the EU reformers and succeeders "Nazis" too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    There was almost everything wrong with the HJ.
    Like what really?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like what really?
    corporal punishment? Unconditional obedience or get beaten to an inch of your life..
    High moral values (as dictated by the regime) are to be followed flawlessly at any given time.....

If you were living in these times, trust me, you wouldn't type half of what you do today here... You wouldn't be on an online forum, enjoying yourself...
    You'd serve your fatherland and your leader...

15+ Year Old Account
    corporal punishment? Unconditional obedience or get beaten to an inch of your life..
    How was that any different to everyday life at home during those days in any country?
    Corporal punishment was normal and unconditional obedience was expected by all children everywhere until 1980's or so.

High moral values (as dictated by the regime) are to be followed flawlessly at any given time.....
    And how is this different to life outside of hitler-jugend?

If you were living in these times, trust me, you wouldn't type half of what you do today here... You wouldn't be on an online forum, enjoying yourself...
    You'd serve your fatherland and your leader...
    Nothing you said has anything to do with hitler-jugend. Totalitarian regime during war is the reason, not hitler-jugend.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    How was that any different to everyday life at home during those days in any country?
    Corporal punishment was normal and unconditional obedience was expected by all children everywhere until 1980's or so.

Nothing you said has anything to do with hitler-jugend. Totalitarian regime during war is the reason, not hitler-jugend.
    The HJ WAS the regime....
    There were hundreds of thousands of German children not in the HJ.....

And you're dreaming regarding your timeline.... How old are you? LMAO... Something tells me you were born long after the 80s.

Uhh....no. Modern "HJs" are nothing compared to the Nazi HJ.

15+ Year Old Account
    The HJ WAS the regime....
    There were hundreds of thousands of German children not in the HJ.....
    No, Nazi party, Gestapo and SS troops were the regime. HJ was part of the regime.

And you're dreaming regarding your timeline.... How old are you? LMAO... Something tells me you were born long after the 80s.
    What?
    I'm 30 soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, Nazi party, Gestapo and SS troops were the regime. HJ was part of the regime.

What?
    I'm 30 soon.
    Well. if you are 30, then you should know how unconditional obedience is something that's out of forcible style since the 1950s/60s....
    But how can you dismiss something as not the regime, when it was created by the regime, much like the Gestapo, SS etc., The group leaders of the HJ were just as regime dedicated and radical as the rest of that elites. The HJ was created to prepare/breed the youth into a blindly following mass of people to be later used for the regime's purposes. Mass brainwashing at it's purest form.
    There was nothing good with the HJ... Nothing at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well. if you are 30, then you should know how unconditional obedience is something that's out of forcible style since the 1950s/60s....
    You got to be kidding? Maybe it was out of style since 1950s/60s somewhere, but that doesn't mean it was out of style everywhere. It's still the standard in majority of world.

But how can you dismiss something as not the regime, when it was created by the regime, much like the Gestapo, SS etc., The group leaders of the HJ were just as regime dedicated and radical as the rest of that elites. The HJ was created to prepare/breed the youth into a blindly following mass of people to be later used for the regime's purposes. Mass brainwashing at it's purest form.
    There was nothing good with the HJ... Nothing at all.
    Just because it was created and part of the regime doesn't automatically make it BAD. Looks like you have been brainwashed to see everything that even hints at "nazi" to be totally wrong. Nazis did a whole lot of awful things, but that doesn't mean everything they did was awful, horrible and wrong.

You got to be kidding? Maybe it was out of style since 1950s/60s somewhere, but that doesn't mean it was out of style everywhere. It's still the standard in majority of world.

Just because it was created and part of the regime doesn't automatically make it BAD. Looks like you have been brainwashed to see everything that even hints at "nazi" to be totally wrong. Nazis did a whole lot of awful things, but that doesn't mean everything they did was awful, horrible and wrong.
    Unconditional obedience is good then? Interesting. I'll take that fascism with a smile to go.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeno View Post
    Unconditional obedience is good then? Interesting. I'll take that fascism with a smile to go.
    When did I say it was good? Right, I didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    With all this said, I think it's pretty clear that there is nothing wrong with "hitlerjugend". Every country has paramilitary youth organizations, one way or another. It's not that uncommon.
    What does the US have? Or are we counting JROTC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    What does the US have? Or are we counting JROTC?
    Boy Scouts. Helping little old ladies accross the street and collecting badges for bird watching are only a few steps away from wanting to ethnically cleanse the Fatherland.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    How about, this is a Hitlerjugend:
    The only thing that makes these boys hitlerjugend and not proud Americans are the swastikas and the rifles not being in hello kitty theme.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't need additional threads on the conflict, particularly when they start out like this. Locked.