I just had an awesome & lucky game with Randuin Wrynn!

So I felt like sharing it ^^

I have neither Feugen nor Stalagg in my Randuin Wrynn priest deck.

I stole the Warlock's Stalagg with Mindgames at 4 mana. I thought "Fuck, now he will summon Feugen and get a free Thaddius."

On his fifth turn, he summoned Feugen. And on my turn ( which was my sixth one ) I summoned Sylvannas. He had 3 other weaker minions so I thought that he will suicide his Feugen and get a free Thaddius hoping that my Sylvannas won't steal it but he didn't. He just attacked me directly. On my seventh turn, I copied his Feugen with my Faceless Manipulator and killed his 4/4 Abomination with Sylvannas and its effect finished her off. He had those 3 same weaker minions but my Sylvannas snipered his Feugen so I ended up with two. On his next and final turn he used Hellfire and both Feugens died as both of them were at 3 HP :P

It felt so awesome. Sadly he gave up before I could try out Thaddius for the first time ( Got it but haven't used it yet xD )

- - - Updated - - -

Not even a single reply

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    Not even a single reply
    Wooooohooooo!
    You go bro! You rock!
    YOU DA MAN!!

No offense, that's cool and all, but when you play enough of HS, this is really nothing and not uncommon, but gg

lol your opponent was a complete idiot, not realising if he kills those two you get 2 thaddius, then going OMG TWO 11/11 FUCK THIS I QUIT.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    No offense, that's cool and all, but when you play enough of HS, this is really nothing and not uncommon, but gg
    What, you mean that with mindgames or thoughsteel you just steel something insane?

I guess the opponent just did the typical lock game. Go all out and hope and when it didnt work, most likely rage a little about RNG/Mindgames and just suicide

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    I have personally never seen that specific play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.