Lock out Question

I have a lock out question.

My guild started a Heroic SOO 25 man this week, but we have decided to go back to 10 man because we don't have the quality of players we want.

We stopped at heroic 25 malk. We are going with 10 people that were in the 25 heroic Soo group this week. On Sunday want to go 10 man heroic, can we do that?

If not, can we extend and start 10 man heroic Tuesday of is the Lock out saved to 25 heroic?

You're saved to 25heroic

10+ Year Old Account
    10 and 25 heroic do not mix at all. You can't go 10H this week, and you can't extend the lock-out and do 10 next week. Once a heroic ID has been created, it is for that specific size.

You will have to start a fresh 10 man lockout on Tuesday after the reset. If you have a 25 man lockout you can only do 25 man, same with 10 man.

Deleted
    What about

If you join a pug that only kills HC immerseus - I check that I can create a raid (got a friend in a group) and I could go in and carry on the HC at protectors. I was not the Raid Leader so if I get a pug group and carry on at protectors I guess that will mess up the raid leaders ID? and he will not be able to enter until I am out of the raid and then he can only kill where I leave it?

Hope it makes sense

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BombayRoll View Post
    What about

If you join a pug that only kills HC immerseus - I check that I can create a raid (got a friend in a group) and I could go in and carry on the HC at protectors. I was not the Raid Leader so if I get a pug group and carry on at protectors I guess that will mess up the raid leaders ID? and he will not be able to enter until I am out of the raid and then he can only kill where I leave it?

Hope it makes sense

Thanks
    if u continue the heroic id then anyone who has that ID will be saved to bosses you kill

in your example:

you kill hc immerseus with raid leader 1
    next day you kill hc protectors
    raid leader 1 saved for protectors