Scottish Election Fraud - See it for yourself

A sad day for the hope of real democracy the world over. It's not about the UK or Scotland. This happens the world over in our supposedly free societies. This isn't illuminati, sasquatch, UFO or NWO accusations - and no I don't believe in any of them.

We all want to believe we live in free and just societies... but, we as citizens, have gotten lazy. We've been lulled to sleep. We've been taught the war against tyranny in the West was won, never to see it rise again. It's certainly hard to wrap your brain around, but the interests of the few powerful don't align with the poor majority.

Don't listen to me. Don't let anyone else think for you. Question everything. Watch with your own eyes and judge for yourself.

this is the arrival of the inevitable. . .

Deleted
    We have gone over this, video 4 clearly shows A4 paper but the ballot papers were not A4. You are so desperate now, you lost, have some dignity.

Deleted
    No, you're a sore loser and throwing a tantrum about it. Go home, you're drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it, what is a video of someone pointing at a TV supposed to be proof of?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I don't get it, what is a video of someone pointing at a TV supposed to be proof of?
    Pile of ballot papers on a table marked "No" Ballots are marked with an X in the YES box...

It isn't proof of anything except that a pile of ballot papers on a table marked NO had a cross marked on the YES box on at least 1 on the thousands there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Pile of ballot papers on a table marked "No" Ballots are marked with an X in the YES box...

It isn't proof of anything except that a pile of ballot papers on a table marked NO had a cross marked on the YES box on at least 1 on the thousands there.
    They were put on one table before they were sorted, video 3 is exactly the same video as 2 from a different angle and video 4 is not even ballot papers at all (wrong size).

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are so desperate now, you lost, have some dignity.
    No, my friend, all of us who care about freedom and liberty have lost. Rigged elections in one of the supposed beacons of Western Democracy should be a wake-up call for all of us.

I love it how those who implore us to "question" never bother to question their own bat-shit theories.

Deleted
    And ofcoarse the losing side has some idiots claming it was a fraud. Plz come with some real evidence, no conspiracy theories allowed.

Also reported because I hate freedom and democracy, I'm part of Illuminati and we will not stand for our secrets to be made public
    Last edited by mmoc013aca8632; 2014-09-19 at 05:05 PM.

They were put on one table before they were sorted, video 3 is exactly the same video as 2 from a different angle and video 4 is not even ballot papers at all (wrong size).
    Yeah, don't get me wrong, it certainly doesn't prove anything some people are trying to make out it is. But I guess this thread (and the youtube videos, blogs, etc.) were going to be inevitable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keihndeth View Post
    No, my friend, all of us who care about freedom and liberty have lost. Rigged elections in one of the supposed beacons of Western Democracy should be a wake-up call for all of us.
    So why are the yes voters not in arms over this "Evidence"?

What a joke, paranoid bullies that's what you lot are. You aren't true Scottish nationalists just thugs, get a life.

So why are the yes voters not in arms over this "Evidence"?
    ... because they would be made out to be loonies flinging accusations as you (and many others) have tried to do to me. Others simply can't believe that their own governments could be nefarious. The good people of the world have a hard time understanding evil or tyranny as it just isn't the way they think.

Deleted
    ... because they would be made out to be loonies flinging accusations as you (and many others) have tried to do to me. Others simply can't believe that their own governments could be nefarious. The good people of the world have a hard time understanding evil or tyranny as it just isn't the way they think.
    Nope, you are doing that to yourself quite well, come back when you have serious evidence and maybe people will listen to you.

Question everything. Watch with your own eyes and judge for yourself.
    "Question everything, but come to the same conclusion as me."
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Not only has the large majority of your "evidence" been gone over a hundred times and proven false, both conspiracy theory and the-sky-is-falling threads aren't welcome here.

Closed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions