Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Lords of War Part Four - Kilrogg

Lords of War Part Four - Kilrogg
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Before you can harbor any hope of defeating the Iron Horde, you must first understand what—and whom—you’re up against. Our five-part series Lords of War introduces you to some of the major players in the campaign on Draenor, continuing today with the tale of Kilrogg Deadeye, powerful chieftan of the Bleeding Hollow clan.

The Bleeding Hollow clan once stood on the verge of extinction. To escape death, Kilrogg Deadeye first had to embrace it.

Once you’ve watched his story, visit our newly posted Kilrogg character page to read more about his legacy and his role in the events to come.

Visit our Lords of War page to watch earlier installments in the series featuring Kargath, Grommash, and Durotan.

Visit www.worldofwarcraft.com next week for the final episode of Lords of War, and arm yourself with the knowledge you need to survive the battle ahead.
    Last edited by chaud; 2014-09-19 at 08:50 PM.

Did I hear Saurfangs voice actor?

15+ Year Old Account
    Really good. I think I might actually like this one the best.

Feels strange to have this one be the last one. Ending with Grom could have been a better choice to introduce the Iron Horde. But this one had a really creepy feel to it and I liked it a lot !

yawn more orcs

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    yay more orcs
    Fixed that for you.

Deleted
    look what if found: Our five-part series Lords of War introduces

so there will be a fith lords of war!!!!!!

Next week the last part
    but there is 2 more lords still
    ner'zul - blackhand

Deleted
    It was freestyle interpretation of his real death. He got his throat cut by Danath Trollbane in Shadow Lab while covering Ner'Zhul escape.

Deleted
    this is a proper orc that I like. not some pansy, whimsy gugu-gaga durotan shite

Quote Originally Posted by Kihea View Post
    One more to go
    Oh, I thought there were only four? Who's the fifth?

The frame narrative seems so forced. Would be much better without so much focus on it.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    this is a proper orc that I like. not some pansy, whimsy gugu-gaga durotan shite
    It's understandable, orcs are pretty barbaric so intelligence is a rare quality and not often venerated.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bach0r View Post
    It was freestyle interpretation of his real death. He got his throat cut by Danath Trollbane in Shadow Lab while covering Ner'Zhul escape.
    That was the death of the MU Kilrogg. Obviously for this guy we kill him in WoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I am guessing next one is Blackhand? Or perhaps Orgrim Doomhammer involved somehow.

Since we kinda know Ner'zhul and Gul'dan well already.

Quote Originally Posted by bach0r View Post
    I think it was the vision of his death how we will see it in WoD.

Best of all the warlords. So underrated!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    It's understandable, orcs are pretty barbaric so intelligence is a rare quality and not often venerated.
    quite the opposite. they represent the best trait of intelligent organisms: need for progress through conflict. they are definately on a much higher intellectual level than modern phds in marxism 'war crime, how to prevent wurrs'

10+ Year Old Account
    That gave me the chills, when he saw his death, the one where Danath killed him while buying time for Ner'zhul. Legitimate chills, that was probably my favorite. The choice for music was superb aswell.

i wish these would continue forever.