Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

US College Fraternity accused of using a systematic date rape code.

Police are investigating a University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee fraternity for an alleged scheme in which its members developed a system for putting date-rape drugs into women’s drinks. According to police, females were given color-coded Xs on their hands when they walked in to TKE fraternity, and three women who had red Xs were hospitalized. A man who drank from a red X’d woman’s cup was also hospitalized. The chapter has been suspended by the university. That same fraternity was investigated last year for three sexual-assault reports, but no charges were filed. - DB Summary

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/...fie-women.html
    http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/u...275664681.html

There needs to be a serious probe that expels these predators and adds them to the offender list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...these gentlemen sure are scholars.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Investigation people.

Lets not put anyone on the sex offender list yet.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder how many red Os they will have in prison.
    You cared enough to post.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Universities need to stop covering up news like this. There also needs to be harsher justice coming down on rapists and the like.

10+ Year Old Account
    God that second article... these fuckers need to be locked up for a very, very long time and added to the sex offenders list. Disgusting wastes of oxygen.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Investigation people.

Sadly, this is the result of the investigation.

Deleted
    Investigation people.

Too late, the internet lynch mob is already here

Well, they'll spend time in jail then.

When a girl shows up on campus as a freshman is when she's most vulnerable cause she doesn't know which frats are dangerous. After she's been there a while the other girls tell her what frats to avoid.

Stuff you don't want happening to your daughter.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Investigation people.

If it's alleged sex offender it's guilty until proven innocent (and guilty after proven innocent in many cases) I fear.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Lesson learned: frat boys are asshats not to be trusted.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick View Post
    When a girl shows up on campus as a freshman is when she's most vulnerable cause she doesn't know which frats are dangerous. After she's been there a while the other girls tell her what frats to avoid.

Some "good girls" send freshman to rape phi delta parties.
    You cared enough to post.

I still dont understand the point of frats and sors or whatever they're called.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I still dont understand the point of frats and sors or whatever they're called.
    Because most of college isn't about the grades you get, it's about the hands you shake.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Frats and sororities should just be removed as a thing of the past. Colleges and universities are becoming more club house than educational institutions. The only real purpose the frats or sororities serve is to have a group of people who, through intimidation or other means, can be reliably expected not to blow you in for doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Because most of college isn't about the grades you get, it's about the hands you shake.
    I get that via clubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I get that via clubs.
    This.

eSports clubs are the most fun clubs to be in, because everyone there is usually a sarcastic asshole.

Frats and Sororities are complete rubbish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    My being kind of a dick has nothing to do with my political views.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I live in the US. My cucumbers come with labels that say, "Not for use by children under the age of 8. Do not feed the cucumber after midnight. Do not deep throat the cucumber. For external use only."

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    Police are investigating a University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee fraternity for an alleged scheme in which its members developed a system for putting date-rape drugs into women’s drinks. According to police, females were given color-coded Xs on their hands when they walked in to TKE fraternity, and three women who had red Xs were hospitalized. A man who drank from a red X’d woman’s cup was also hospitalized. The chapter has been suspended by the university. That same fraternity was investigated last year for three sexual-assault reports, but no charges were filed. - DB Summary

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/...fie-women.html
    http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/u...275664681.html

There needs to be a serious probe that expels these predators and adds them to the offender list.
    Mommy and daddy should be proud, after all they are paying for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Wonder how many red Os they will have in prison.
    i agree, but...person putting the marks on em, and at least 1 other person had to be involved...who knows how many other people... 3 people with those red X's being hospitalized is to much for coincidence...the one guy who drank out of a red X's cup may of known something...but liked her, so took the fall for her? or he is completely oblivious and she didn't want to drink(but wanted to keep up appearances) so gave a lackey her cups...(which means he wouldn't of known about it because he'd of known he was drugging himself...)

this is crazy...in a bad way (good crazy can be exhilarating)

though i like how the article said "three women who had red X's" and not "the three women who had red X's"

for all i know there were 20 women with red X's, the article doesn't say. could be red was over 21, and another color was under 21(to know who to serve alcohol to)
    hell maybe even another color for the brilliant minds you find in these things who are under 18, a "don't touch this jailbait" color/symbol.

changes my mind about it...the way the article is written could mean many things, but leads people into thinking there were only those 3 red X's, unless you actually READ it.

other article is more informative...
    Officers found 42 people drinking in the basement, all underage. One man was passed out and extremely difficult to wake up, officers wrote. When asked how old he was, he kept repeating "20 seconds."
    and says red X or black X, and able to buy "index" cards for all access/free drinks(only hot women get those)
    it mentions there is a rumor that people in the fraternity were "trying" to roofie women,
    but although rhb leaves the system quickly...not that fast, and the women/man in the hospital didn't get tested???
    it seems like it'd be something they'd mention "there was rhb in their system" but nothing of the kind is mentioned.

looks like alcohol poisoning, that some of the women who had the "all access" index cards got, they drank to much
    the X's have nothing to do with a person being a minor or over 21 though... but it could have something to do with how "hot" the person putting on the marks thought they were, so might get that index card??

could go both ways, i'd wait back for that blood test i'm positive the women got in the hospital, (idk laws on that at all...but 3 people go into a hospital with the same mark and no other 'marks' from that party i'd assume they may of been drugged, and it turns into a criminal matter, they'd take the blood then ask the patient if they could release the tox screen to the police???)

lets see how this pans out...
    Last edited by Christan; 2014-09-19 at 11:05 PM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Mommy and daddy should be proud, after all they are paying for it.
    Mommy and daddy's money got them into that frat, mommy and daddy's money will keep them off the sex offender list. American justice system at its finest.