What is the best tribe and class to roleplay a tauren with?

I was thinking about what race I should role play as and I thought of rping taurens, but what tribe should I belong to and what class? I was thinking of being either Bloodhoof or Grimtotem tribe. I was thinking of being either a hunter or druid, what do you think?

Well, it's pretty much your choice. One of the best thing about roleplaying is that you can do anything you want.

Deleted
    Grimtotems are evil, Bloodhoofs are good.

Stood in the Fire masterdisaster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrickEU View Post
    Well, it's pretty much your choice. One of the best thing about roleplaying is that you can do anything you want.
    That depends entirely on if you want to role play with anyone else.

Deleted
    You can choose ANY tribe there exists, and EVEN Grimtotem and be part of the Horde as there is a Horde Grimtotem Faction, their leader being an old tauren shaman named Jevan Grimtotem given the moniker "Stormsong". Stormsong is one of Baine's MOST trusted advisors.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd think shaman or druid, personally. But definitely go with what you enjoy... whats the fun of roleplaying a class that isn't fun for you?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.