Deleted

Do i possibly have cancer?...

Alright, so recently i came across an old article on facebook. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ers-photo.html

Summed up, its about a nurse who discovered eyecancer in the picture of a young child. Apparently you're only supposed to have red eyes in a blits. Whenever its yellow (shown in the article) its a sign of cancer. It seems pretty stupid to me, considering, why wouldnt hospitals start running tests like these if it was easily spotted on a picture?

Anyways, today I went through some of my facebook pictures, and in one of them taken from an old school trip with blits, I happen to have a bright yellowish eye as in the article on one eye, and a red on the other. Im not sure how many studies this "theory" has.. But should I be conserned? It honestly seems like bs, cancer spotted through a normal picture?

Thanks

Edit: My grandmother had cataracts which kinda worried me when I got to think about it

Deleted
    See a Doctor in real life, even the best Doctors cannot diagnose you over the internet.

Deleted
    oh god jesus.. go to the doctor..

10+ Year Old Account
    A video game website is not the appropriate place to get medical opinions. Please address your concerns to a medical professional.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |