3XS AMD Vision Ultimate

After reading in another post about the 3xs custom pre-built pcs, I had a look for one that fits my needs

http://3xs.scan.co.uk/configurator/o...ision-ultimate

Will this handle wow @ high/ultra in 20man raids?
    Along with other games like Borderlands - The Pre-Sequel on high etc

Tempted to buy a pre-built so i get it built with no issues!

Can I get some people in the know to have a look at the pc I linked and let me know how good / bad it is? thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

No replies :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    That link shows the default config minus any changes you made. If you didn't make any changes that's fine but if you did please click the share button and post the proper link.

I suspect it will be great for Borderlands and other shooters but if you want a good machine for WoW/other mmorpgs then Intel is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by lockblock View Post
    That link shows the default config minus any changes you made. If you didn't make any changes that's fine but if you did please click the share button and post the proper link.

I suspect it will be great for Borderlands and other shooters but if you want a good machine for WoW/other mmorpgs then Intel is the way to go.
    Ah, ok!
    http://3xs.scan.co.uk/shared/c74a4c1...8-d407adc6e402
    What about that? its a little bit more expensive though...

The 970 would be similar in price and blow the 280 out of the water. Otherwise yeah, that's a solid build.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Stupid company wont let me pay it off either >.>