Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Probably Satyrs, Furlogs, and Wisps.

Deleted
    Demon Hunters. Whooops wait I think I read that wrong.

Nagas for sure.

High Elves

Vrykul. Already hard enough to see shit in melee during stack encounters with fat ass Tauren running around.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    majority of alliance are humans. and female night elves are tougher than any shit the horde can muster. oh orcs and trolls a bunch of drooling retards that conjure up comedy more than ferocity.
    You seem like a reasonable person who can discuss without getting worked up.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Why do people hate arakkoa so much, They're the only other animal race i'd accept, but I never want to see high elves as an excuse for those skinny-ass freaks be playable as alliance, and see 80% of players being a blood elf or high elf, the other players would be shamans and druids of a different race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Murlocs... I hate Murlocs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    There's no suitable race it can be a subrace of, besides Blood Elves. Neutral is the best solution.
    Actually it's more like the other way around: Blood Elves are the subrace of High Elves.

High Elves in turn aren't neutral; they are still members of the Alliance.

It could be a playable race, but since their numbers are limited, it could be made so that you can only have one High Elf character per server. Or something like that.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2014-10-02 at 12:06 AM.

Upon revisiting this thread I've re-realized that I desperately want an elephant humanoid race.

Only, perhaps not the typical robust elephant you might imagine, but somekind of thinner or at least not ogre-sized humanoid you might expect.

What a strange question. Why would anyone decidedly not want to see whatever race playable? It makes absolutely no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    What a strange question. Why would anyone decidedly not want to see whatever race playable? It makes absolutely no sense to me.
    Because some just don't make sense. Like high elves, they're just too similar to an already existing playable race. It's like asking for the worgen without the transformation.