too much on front page

embedded videos, walls of text with every update found in the latest patch, etc. Couldn't the front page be cleaner with stories having just an intro paragraph and a "read more" link to get into all details. as it is now it's just killer on a phone and a big wall of text. a mobile version of the site would be good too.

10+ Year Old Account
    The front page works well enough for me, but a mobile version would be good.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

I agree. Frontpage is sometimes a very heavy page to load, even for a proper desktop browser. I think if you only see an excerpt of the newsmessage with a link to the full article it would be a lot better. A bit like a blog website. Here is good example of what it could be.

Link: http://wpexplorer-demos.com/blogger/

It's just a small text with an image that represents the blogpost, or in MMO-C's case, a news post. That would make the site more lightweight for both desktop and mobile.

Another thing i dislike is that MMO-C adds multiple news messages in one post. It looks very messy to me. That can be solved as well. A new message can be a new post. Even if you just released another message just like 5 minutes ago. Multiple news posts a day is not bad, but makes the site more alive. It's even better for the comments on the news posts. Separate news items gives a more centered discussion in the comments as well.