Deleted

Altoholic problems (and replacement for it)

I've used Altoholic addon for a long time to be on track with my alts and transmog bank alts. It's one of the most important addons for me. Recently my server got connected with other one and i happily made few bank alts more (so i can actually play my old ones!).

Now, problem is that my altoholic wont work properly with characters on different server. Altoholics main window shows them all properly, counts gold amount, shows their inventories etc. but on tooltips it does not count items from different realm. I've checked "show counters for connected realms" but it does not change anything. (show) "all realms on this account" is also selected. Is it just bugging out?

I'm also open to other options. Any similar addons out there? Does ie. Bagnon show itemcounts in tooltips etc.?

It works for me. Try deleting the Datastore files in your /WTF/Account/ACCNAME/SavedVariables folder, and having them repopulate.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Deleting datastore files did not help, i checked through all options twice again but nothing helps. Meh. Thanks for answer anyway, i'll just live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Deleting datastore files did not help, i checked through all options twice again but nothing helps. Meh. Thanks for answer anyway, i'll just live with it.
    Are you sure the tooltip counts you're seeing are caused by Altoholic? I had the same issue, until I found out the counter was being added by Adibags and not Altoholic. Disabled the Adibags counter and Altholic's took over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalys View Post
    Are you sure the tooltip counts you're seeing are caused by Altoholic? I had the same issue, until I found out the counter was being added by Adibags and not Altoholic. Disabled the Adibags counter and Altholic's took over.
    Yes, i don't have any other inventory addons and after deleting datastore files ie. hearthstone counts were updated correctly after logging in different characters (but only inside same realm) I use TipTac addon for tooltips and checked if there was anything that could interfere but nope.