WoD raiding team comps?

Hey, looking at finding out what other minmax teams are going to be using for WoD. With the current numbers on Beta, what do people think will make for an overall stronger team?

Tanks? (potential offtank for the 3rd?)
    Heals?
    DPS? (melee vs. ranged, buffs)
    Other potential factors?

Thanks!

They still have time for changes and tuning so I wouldn't say anything is going to be set in stone. We really won't know until it hits live and even then it's going to be dependent upon each fight itself. When introducing Mythic raiding Blizz did say to keep one of everything on your roster though, so I assume everyone will have a place eventually. As for now, I've heard warriors are the best DPS. Tanks I have no idea. As for healers, Rdriuid and Hpriest are looking quite strong so far.

2 tanks 4 heals 14 dps

Current numbers on beta are meaningless.
    Retired GM of Temerity - US Top 50 raiding on a strict 3 nights since Ulduar. Check us out!
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Temerity

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgrym View Post
    Current numbers on beta are meaningless.
    Numbers aside, most of the fights look incredibly fun.

I'd imagine most teams that really min/max have been on the beta testing are are holding their cards close to their chest.

People posting here asking for advice at this stage of the beta aren't "minmax teams" they are sheep begging for someone to follow.

Deleted
    as with almost every other expansion, stack those dr00dz