Will the improved character models be exclusive to WoD owners?

Been wondering this.

I don't think so, I can't say 100% but they're being implemented in the pre-patch so I don't see why they'd be limited to only WoD owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I don't think so, I can't say 100% but they're being implemented in the pre-patch so I don't see why they'd be limited to only WoD owners.
    Anyone have any idea when that is?

Pre-expansion patch. So, about a week or so before WoD hits. The same was done with Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelTeapot View Post
    Been wondering this.
    No, it'll be to everyone
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

its on the PTR so soonish

10+ Year Old Account
    As my answer was, it'll be for all. It is section change. Though, there's going to be a feature to disable it if your card can't load them
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Oh god, I just saw the non-advertized versions of the Human female and male Orc models.

All the orcs look like Garrosh.