Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Never finished a Medieval Total War 2 campaign on long because I'm lazy but I love the game.

Xenoblade Chronicles

I loved the game, the story, the world, the gameplay, everything about it, but between work and school there's no way that I have time to beat a JRPG where the story alone can be 120+ hours on a single save file, I made it to Satorl Marsh (20 hours into the save file, maybe 15% through the entirety of the game) and had to stop playing. Looking forward to the new 3DS port though so I can play it on the go.

Fallout: New Vegas and GTA V. Although they both aren't the best of their respective series', I thoroughly enjoyed both and both are just about done, just can't bring myself to end them.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, despite pouring numerous hours into random exploring and side quests I never found time to finish the main storyline. I imagine I'll go back and play through the rest of it one day. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate was my first Monster Hunter game and again I put a lot of hours into it but haven't finished it.

Deleted
    Way too many. Aside from having a ton that i have bought, both physical and digital, that i haven't even started on, i have many that i never really finished and that are just waiting to be finished.

Some examples would be:
    -Skyrim
    -Divinity: Original Sin
    -Ar Tonelico Qoga
    -Battle Worlds Kronos
    -Thief

And that's just from the latest year with plenty to spare...

Notably: the Metro games, Last Light & 20whatever. Rome: Total War I, A Valley Withouy Wind and Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm.

10+ Year Old Account
    so, so many. Dishonored and LA Noire leap to mind, though they are far from alone among games I have enjoyed, but have yet to complete.
    "Brevity is...wit"

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly can't think of one, but there are definitely side missions and objectives in games I love that I have yet to do. Not quite the same though

The Witcher 2. Started once on my old cpu, ran like crap. Restarted with a new cpu.... i'm waiting for a new GPU.... meanwhile, i'm still buying a bunch other games.

I stopped the new Rise of the Triad too, as soon as i reached the third boss, NME, i quit the game.... :S
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Steam library is full of them.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Most games, actually. I have a horrible habit of taking AGES to finish a game. Radiant Historia being one, Xenoblade another, Last Story, list goes on and on and on....

twilight princess. I didn't really like it for whatever reason.

flamesuit on

Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    twilight princess. I didn't really like it for whatever reason.

flamesuit on
    but the topic is about games that you do like and haven't finished

I guess Civ4. I'll play for hours but get to the point where it's 3 big empires and each turn takes a while, just can't finish it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I haven't finished first Baldur's Gate, but I am at the ending now, will probably beat it in an hour or two (finally... I spent an eternity on this game!). Also, apparently, Guild Wars 2: there is so much to do and I go so slowly that I am not even at the middle point of total map exploration.

Among the games I'm not playing currently, I can remember only Age of Empires 2 in which, despite countless tries, I've never beaten the last mission in the Saladin campaign on hard: damn trebuchets!!! I know of the island trick which makes that mission trivial, but I want to beat it the conventional way. And I was so close once, had only to keep my Wonder for 15 seconds to win...
    Also, if it counts, I can name Starcraft campaigns. I was quite bad when I tried to finish them in early 2000-s so I gave up, and recently I discovered that there is a remake of SC1 campaigns for SC2 and I played through them: they are of a very high quality and much harder than the original ones. I completed them and never came back to SC1.

Honorable mention - Planescape: Torment. When I bought this amazing game back in 2000, my computer was very slow and couldn't handle that game well. So I forgot about it for a while, then there were many newer titles, and I never got to play that game again. Now, after I finish BG1 tomorrow and BG2 in a few months (I am damn slow), I will finally play through this gem!

I have a huge gaming library, thus tons of unfinished games, though mostly those which I didn't like. Usually I finish games, which I liked at first but then they disappointed me, as fast as possible - usually through cheating. Other games - I take my time with them. From those that I like, I didn't finish Yendorian Tales Book 1 Chapter 2 (I felt some love to Yendor trilogy so started YT2 recently), Lunar (both PS1 ones), Tales of Destiny, Breath of Fire IV, Dragon Quest VI (I was sooo deep in the game, but looks like I have to start from scratch), Wizards and Warriors (waiting for GOG to add Win7 compatible version ), Demise (eventually... it is THE largest dungeon crawler I've ever seen).

All of them, I always lose focus at some point and stop playing... The ones I'm most sad I cba to finish are probably Skyrim, Fallout Vegas and Xcom Enemy Unknown... yeah and I probably should have done the whole storyline in TSW, but I dunno.. everything (except D3) just goes "meeh" after a while for me!

Deleted
    I have plenty of such games.

Deleted
    Wolfenstein New Order for example, I really like the game, but I got stuck at that big boss battle (playing on uber), then I got Diablo 3, then Destiny and I don't have time to finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aven Blackery View Post
    The thief reboot. I also enjoyed AC4 for a while but eventually it got to be too much sailing which i didn't enjoy so i stopped. Still enjoy the multiplayer though. It's the first AC game I've ever played the multi-player on.
    Both of these for me. I played like 1,5 hours of thief, and haven't touched it since. AC4 i played to the mission where you chase bart( could remember the name wrong) with your ship, and then you have the huge shipbattle with like 4 ships with a huge storm.