Item tooltip reduction, please!

I often have ideas for addons that should benefit most players, but that for some reason don't exist or are well-hidden. Maybe you know one that does this or are able to make it a thing.

With Warlords of Draenor, Tooltips have grown by more lines (stats that you don't even get). But really, there is a lot of information on them that I don't really need. Nobody chooses his gear based on the +Armor or +Stamina on it.Here is an actual tooltip:

Item Level 615
    Soulbound
    Plate
    Feet
    207 Armor
    +109 Strength
    +163 Stamina
    +145 Critical Strike
    +109 Intellect
    Durability 65/65
    Requires Level 100
    Sell Price: 22G 11S 83C

For advanced players, it just unneeded information. So what I really need is an addon that can remove lines from item tooltips that I don't need (Unless they are trinkets). In the end, I really just need this information:

Item Level 615
    Feet
    +109 Strength
    +145 Critical Strike
    Durability 65/65
    Please tell me this is easily possible - or has been done already :O

Deleted
    Item Tooltip Cleaner removes some stuff, but not nearly that much, I guess.

It was just an example for my case - the specific things that get removed would have to be set up personally of course. The armor type brings up a related thought though: As a mage, any non-cloth item is immediately red, you don't even need to check. Could we get this for other classes too? Boss drops an item -> everything that is not right armor type receives red overlay?

Yes, it's relatively easy to edit tooltips (either up or down) using addons. For the record, I use stamina sometimes.

There are libraries that make editing tooltips easier. The tooltip reduction addon I use is PheonixTooltip, and you can see what libraries the author uses (LibTipHooker-1.1). The comments in that library actually suggest other libraries to use in conjunction too. Phoenix doesn't have options to remove all the lines you are looking to avoid (its mostly for shortening the lines instead of removing them), but if you follow the example for removing "Made by" lines, you could remove whatever line you wanted by modifying that addon.

So I checked PhoenixTooltip. All I could find was a 5-year-old curseforge page with no download. Is this like the lost PowerAuras version that nobody but me has? Even if I got it, would I have to manually tinker with it to make it work at all?

Deleted
    Would be good when you get used to the gear but might be confusing at the sttart

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been pretty bored lately, ill work on a what you want, sounds like fun.