Poll: What do you talk about with friends?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Stuff. And sometimes things.
    That's funny because sometimes my friend will literally say stuff and things when she forgets what she was going to say.

Anyway, I'm more of a listener most the time, but usually it's about college classes, games, something someone said, the usual stuff.

Nothing, as what isn't covered in the poll is Politics, and they are either indecisive or have weak arguments as to why they believe what they believe and how it they are valid.

Deleted
    Science.. and other things. Sometimes games, makeup, boys. If they get bored or like other things and we dont have much in common, I just ignore them till they go away.

Normally its a debate of who's life sucks more and why.

7+ Year Old Account
    Work/School/Job Search and Other. We do a good job of keeping up with the serious parts of our lives, but when we aren't doing that we are just doing random stuff; sharing and talking about little things we see on the internet, some stories/experiences, talking about our views on religions and philosophies and human behaviors and environmental damage, what games we play or what movies we watch, etc. And when we aren't doing that, we are just being complete dorks and having a bunch of dumb fun. I am definitely not a social person and I have very few friends, but when we get the chance to interact we have no shortage of things to talk about or do together.