Problem with Raven

Cheers,

I've been testing Raven for a couple of days (in order to move/rescale/space my buffs/debuffs) in the wod beta.

I'd like (actually I really need...) to make the debuffs on me look like the ones on the target, with the border colored according to the type of debuff, exactly like they are in the default blizzard ui (atm the debuff icons are borderless).

I've tried modifying the options in the "bar groups -> debuffs -> appearence" section but nothing seems to work. I never used this addon in the live server and I can't even test it there now cause my account is frozen.
    I can't even figure out wether I'm doing something wrong or the addon is somehow bugged.

Any guess? Thanks in advance

If you can't see borders, try downloading a Masque skin and maybe that'll fix it. Then (as you've already figured out) you go to the bottom of the Appearance tab and find the bar color scheme. Check the Debuffs box on Icon Border.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    If you can't see borders, try downloading a Masque skin and maybe that'll fix it. Then (as you've already figured out) you go to the bottom of the Appearance tab and find the bar color scheme. Check the Debuffs box on Icon Border.
    Thank you for your answer Birgwow. A few hours ago I found out that I had the borders disabled in the "defaults -> skin options". However that option affects both the buffs and the debuffs. I'd like the borders to show ONLY for the debuffs but I can't find that option in the debuffs (or the buffs) specific section (that "defaults->skin option" is a global setting).

I could leave both buffs and debuffs with the shown borders and change the color for all my buffs to a custom grey/White to make it look similar to target's buffs but I can't get to make them match 100%. I might sound a little maniac but these little things drive me kinda crazy.

Sorry for my bad english, tell me if I haven't been clear.

That being said if I have to choose I'd obviously go for the borders shown for both.