Departed~Black Dragonflight

Departed of BDF is now recruiting for Warlords. We are currently looking for a Resto Druid, Disc Priest, and a Misweaver/Windwalker as well as a Enhance Shaman, Feral Druid, and a Boomkin. We were one of the top guilds in Wrath and Cata, we all took a short break but now we are all well rested and very excited for the upcoming expansion. Raid times will be Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30-12:30 server time. If you are interested please contact Lootarn16#1647 or Cassandra#1437 in game.
    Last edited by Thesource; 2014-10-04 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Updated Info.

You can also mail me in game Thesource-Blackdragonflight.

Still Shopping for all of the above as well as people who just want to BG and RBG. We are currently planning on running RBG's on Friday/Saturday/Sunday's and we BG on weeknights we don't have raids, and late night after raid times.

- - - Updated - - -

We are now taking applications, please apply at departedbdf.guildportal.com

- - - Updated - - -

Still shopping for a Enhance Shaman, Feral/Boomkin/Resto Druids, Mistweaver/Windwalker and a Disc/Shadow Priest. Please Apply at departedbdf.guildportal.com

We are now adding tank to our wishlist, as well as Enhance Shaman, Boomkin, Resto Druid, Mistweaver/Windwalker, Disc Priest. Please apply at departedbdf.guildportal.com

- - - Updated - - -

Just an update our current wishlist for raiding in WOD are a Plate Tank, Warrior, Death Knight, Resto Druid, Mistweaver/Windwalker. Please apply at departedbdf.guildportal.com

- - - Updated - - -

And a Re-Update We are now shopping for a Hunter and a Mistweaver/Windwalker, Warrior, DK, and all classes welcome for bg's/RBG'S. Apply at departedbdf.guildportal.com

- - - Updated - - -

We are also looking for a Healer Priest.

Still looking for a Hunter, Resto Druid, and a Mistweaver. Please apply at departedbdf.guildportal.com

I have a 584 hunter and 583 blood dk. I'm looking to find a full-time raid for one of them in WoD! I can't post links yet, but I am Alpen and Schmoppa on doomhammer. Willing to transfer. drunkmonk#1206 or mail me alpenwowforums -at- gmail.com

Looking for Ranged DPS for Warlords raiding, our first raid of the Exp. will be on December 2nd. please apply at departedbdf.guildportal.com