I agree with you, wasn't trying to say that I don't.

So I want to just clarify if Twist of Fate as Disc increases healing AND absorbs or if it just increases healing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan11d7 View Post
    So I want to just clarify if Twist of Fate as Disc increases healing AND absorbs or if it just increases healing?
    Last I remember ToF only affects healing, not absorbs, and absorbs can't even proc the effect.
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2016-05-16 at 07:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxl View Post
    Last I remember ToF only effects healing, not absorbs, and absorbs can't even proc the effect.
    Correct. In PvE ToF is pointless in 99.99% of situations. Never take it.
    Arthas Logs] | Azgalor Logs | Twitch | Pearl91#1607
    "I am a chemical engineer. To save time, lets just assume that I am never wrong."

In Mythics do you guys take any spirit offpieces or stricly avoid it like the plague after getting Phyl.

And how much haste do you guys find comfortable for GCD before moving to crit?
    Last edited by ryan11d7; 2016-05-20 at 07:07 PM.

It depends on the fight length for me. Normally I run around 1200 spirit and I'm fine. If I know a fight will be super short (<1m) i'll run 0 spirit. I prefer to be safe in my mana usage.

Do we have a somewhat BIS list?

Deleted
    In Mythics do you guys take any spirit offpieces or stricly avoid it like the plague after getting Phyl.

And how much haste do you guys find comfortable for GCD before moving to crit?
    You can generally drop all spirit (except legendary) when obtaining DP trinket but in reality it depense on fight lenght, how much dmg your raid takes, how many healers and how good your co-healers are. If u need more spirit then always swich it out for a neck/back/ring and leave trinkets Dp + SMI if you got it. So always haveing some spirit pieces is good.

And i just obtain as much haste as possible after mastery, theres no magic number. Tho if a crit/ms item has a good amount more int i will ofc take that instead.

Do we have a somewhat BIS list?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-and-BiS-lists

Except that DP + Shadowmoon insignia is bis, and your should not really go for the other trinkets unless you dont got the above. And Loathful Encrusted band is better non spirit.
    Last edited by mmoc5829d1e13c; 2016-05-22 at 08:22 AM.

Just realized you may actually be talking about mythic dungeons. I run Unblinking Gaze of Seethe and Prophecy of fear. Holy Nova spam everything and do around 60k DPS over the whole dungeon. Damage is so low and predictable that you can almost get by exclusively with that.

Quote Originally Posted by shinbout View Post
    You can generally drop all spirit (except legendary) when obtaining DP trinket but in reality it depense on fight lenght, how much dmg your raid takes, how many healers and how good your co-healers are. If u need more spirit then always swich it out for a neck/back/ring and leave trinkets Dp + SMI if you got it. So always haveing some spirit pieces is good.

And i just obtain as much haste as possible after crit, theres no magic number. Tho if a crit/ms item has a good amount more int i will ofc take that instead.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-and-BiS-lists

Except that DP + Shadowmoon insignia is bis, and your should not really go for the other trinkets unless you dont got the above. And Loathful Encrusted band is better non spirit.
    So you go Mastery>Crit>Haste?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mastery>Haste>Crit>=Multi (more or less).
    "I am a chemical engineer. To save time, lets just assume that I am never wrong."

Deleted
    Ye sorry i said "after crit" instead of after mastery...i meant after mastery i get as much haste as possible xD

Ye sorry i said "after crit" instead of after mastery...i meant after mastery i get as much haste as possible xD
    Roger, Now do you guys ever hard cast PoM? From what I remember it was more efficient to cast another PWS than a PoM. Currently I am just using PWS as the bread and butter, always casting a 5AA when it comes up followed by EPH. Obviously solace on CD. And using CoW on the tanks or somebody with a mechanic debuff. Outside of that strictly PWS, should I be hard casting PoM or not?

Also, what fights would you go CoW instead of Mending. I know tyrant might be one.
    Last edited by ryan11d7; 2016-05-22 at 08:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now do you guys ever hard cast PoM?
    Meh. Most people don't and just let WoM do its thing. If you can make use out of all 5 bounces its basically equal to another PWS. In the end, it doesn't really matter that much if you do or don't. If you want to hardcast it, make sure to do so before any sort of raid-wide ticking damage (i.e. pound on kormrok). Don't be casting it on CD as that is a waste.

Also, what fights would you go CoW instead of Mending. I know tyrant might be one.
    Currently, there really isn't a reason to use CoW anymore. Not after HFC has been out for 9 months, and everyone is 740. If you want to maximize hps, go WoM on every fight. If you're still progressing with a guild, CoW is viable on HFA (cause there is nothing else to do), Kilrogg (on mythic if you get sent down, but you don't need it), Xhul (on mythic, if you don't have a hpally), Tyrant (on mythic, mainly only if you have a blood dk), and thats really it.

If its just norm/heroic, then you don't need CoW at all.

As far as comp goes in late end mythic progression (manno archi), would the preferred healing comp be MW/Druid/Paladin or Disc/Druid/Paladin. Will the disc priest and resto druid have any sort of negative synergy?

Most guilds on farm don't even run a disc priest anymore and just 2 heal everything. MW and hpally are very strong. For those still progressing as long as you don't have a second disc you're fine with whatever healers. Shamans are great due to their sheer mobility onCDs. Druids are good for mobility. Hpally makes tank healing a breeze. MW has a great set bonus and can do well even alone. Holy priests don't tend to exist unfortunately.

Deleted
    And using CoW on the tanks or somebody with a mechanic debuff.
    I can´t think of any debuff you might need to CoW aside from tanks. In early progress on Xhul i used to CoW the person soaking black hole but nowadays a pw:s is enough.

As far as comp goes in late end mythic progression (manno archi), would the preferred healing comp be MW/Druid/Paladin or Disc/Druid/Paladin. Will the disc priest and resto druid have any sort of negative synergy?
    On progression Disc and Pala are always strong to have + a throughput healer. Imo the strongest third healer is Shaman and MW but it really shouldnt matter if u got a Druid or Holy priest instead. Like said on farm alot of it is 2 healed. I currently 2 heal with a paladin as disc but sometimes i hop on my shaman as resto or even dps and they 2 heal with druid and pala.

In the end it really dont matter to much as long as your healers know what to do and you communicate with eachother. Just go for the comp you got avaible.
    Last edited by mmoc5829d1e13c; 2016-05-23 at 09:01 AM.

Deleted
    I'd pick disc/druid/paladin any day of the week. Disc + paladin has amazing synergy, and the only thing they lack is aoe healing, which your druid can provide you with.

Intuition's Gift is way better, definitely on short fights. I've seen my HPS reach 700k on gorefiend for 20 seconds with hero + power infusion and go ham on PoH. Even on fights like zakuun I've seen my divine aegis go higher then PWS just because of the trinket.

But since Ryan11d7 doesn't seem to be in a high end guild, IG + PoH isn't something that applies to you.

BUT, Even if you don't have everything on farm and still have slow kills, I feel like IG is better just cause of the added spirit. Maybe in corner cases where the fight is 3 to 4 minutes, insignia might be better. But I still really dislikes random proccs as a healer. Which is probably the biggest reason I've just skipped Insignia trinket.

disc + pala is indeed probably the best combo, for the 3rd healer, maybe I'd choose resto shaman, I like the gap chain heals fills when with a disc and a pala. I also like their toolkit (spirit link and healing tide) more than a druids tranq which sometimes can be unreliable. I haven't healed much with a resto tho, so maybe that's where my bias for resto shaman comes from.
    Last edited by Talhooo; 2016-05-23 at 10:18 PM.

Deleted
    Cba to create a new thread, but have a question about stat prio.

Yesterday on our Archi kill, I received WF Gavel on my roll. I now use this + manno off-hand. Question is, is this setup better than non-wf edict? I would assume so because more spell power right?