Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would keep him. Harrison is next on my crafting list.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    wouldnt sylvanas be a decent control card considering her deathrattle is to control a random enemy minion? if nothing else i figure it might make a opponent hesitant to attack her.
    If you like to play Priest then I would craft Sylvanas. She's annoying on her own (and is flexible in other decks) but Priests have the Sylvanas + SW: Death combo that can be clutch. I would disenchant your other legendaries like Nat and Tinkmaster before I DE'd Harrison, though.

Shammies have an even nastier combo with Reincarnate.
    Last edited by Bavol; 2014-09-23 at 10:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    wouldnt sylvanas be a decent control card considering her deathrattle is to control a random enemy minion? if nothing else i figure it might make a opponent hesitant to attack her.
    You will almost always get value out of Sylvanas. Either by her trading 2-1 (or more), or stealing a good minion. Then there are the matches where she gets silenced and ignored.

Deleted
    dissenchat him, so you can make Ysera, all hail the Dreamer and her random cards!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    If you're using Alex in a handlock deck, you're strange.. I've never seen it used.

That said, in a Freeze mage it's mandatory.
    The meta has slowed down tremendously, so Alex. Is usable in Handlock again.

Harrison is still pretty good, slightly situational, but a 5 mana card for 5/4 is not bad either including the possibility of drawing numerous cards.

You should keep him. Shaman will be re surging and nothing is sexier than killing that fucking weapon and drawing 6 cards. Since that weapon is often their win condition.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're using Alex in a handlock deck, you're strange.. I've never seen it used.

That said, in a Freeze mage it's mandatory.
    It's used in the better decks of handlock. It's got better tempo than jaraxxus, allows for molten giants to still be used, and gives you 5 8/8 bodies that hardly anyone can deal with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    The meta has slowed down tremendously, so Alex. Is usable in Handlock again.
    You really should have your opponent at <15 by turn 9.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    It's used in the better decks of handlock. It's got better tempo than jaraxxus, allows for molten giants to still be used, and gives you 5 8/8 bodies that hardly anyone can deal with.
    I suppose that's true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    dissenchat him, so you can make Ysera, all hail the Dreamer and her random cards!
    i thought ysera was too slow for the current meta?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

i thought ysera was too slow for the current meta?
    Ysera is still playable in Control Paladin, and Priest.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Ysera is still playable in Control Paladin, and Priest.
    Potentially ramp druid too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account
    Harrison is a fairly decent card. IF you are going up against a non-weapon deck, then hes a 5 body that trades with most other 5s and some 4s. He REALLY shines against any weapon deck. Card draw, weapon removal, and 5-trading body for just 5. On average, if he is used to break a weapon, he will draw 1 card, which gives him an equivalent value to Azure Drake, except he has 1 extra damage and deprives your opponent of 1-6 damage.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me see, specifics..

He is ok against..

Control Warriors (Gorehowl is often used to clear out bigger minions in the later part of the fight when the warrior has 20+ armor, and it servers as a counter to Arcanite Reaper/Deaths Bite. There is also Upgrade/Weaponsmith, with Upgrade being much more prominent then Weaponsmith. Will see +1 card draw on average, occaisonal +2.)
    Hunters. (Destroy's that Eaglehorn bow that tends to be used often, especially with the resurgance of traps. Can also be played against the occaisonal glad's bow. Generally a +1 or +2 card draw. )
    Rogues (Generally not much usage of the high-cost weapons. It tends to be +1 or +2 card draw since most rogues tend to use hero power if they have 2 spare mana, even if they don't attack. Decent).
    Paladins. (Control Paladins. Light Justice and Sword of Justice see some usage. May see the occaisonal Ashbringer, if you can't silence Fordring. Potential +5 card draw.)
    Warlock. (If they play Jarraxus, you can destory the Jarraxus weapon, and get +7 cards.)
    Shaman. (Doomhammer sees a good amount of usage. +6 cards max)

Against Druids, will sometimes do a 5 trade, and often do a 4 trade. Priests, may eat up a SW. Mages, will eat up a spell.

But yea, he is a decent card, especially when you compare to Azure Drake, the other card draw on use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it hilarious you didn't mention Truesilver Champion for paladins.. I don't know a single deck that don't run two.
    Also, I don't know any decks that run Light's Justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it hilarious you didn't mention Truesilver Champion for paladins.. I don't know a single deck that don't run two.
    Also, I don't know any decks that run Light's Justice.
    Mostly because Truesilver will simply be a 1 card draw, if you can play harrison before he uses it twice. Light's Justice isn't used often, sure- its main usefulness is a bit of board control at the start when people are playing those first few 1 health cards. Mainly was going by the card draw you can get. You can get a good amount of card draw from the other weapons Paladins use, and from rogues/shamans, and sometimes hunters/warlocks. Warriors tend to only be 1 card draw, as will Truesilver.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Mostly because Truesilver will simply be a 1 card draw, if you can play harrison before he uses it twice. Light's Justice isn't used often, sure- its main usefulness is a bit of board control at the start when people are playing those first few 1 health cards. Mainly was going by the card draw you can get. You can get a good amount of card draw from the other weapons Paladins use, and from rogues/shamans, and sometimes hunters/warlocks. Warriors tend to only be 1 card draw, as will Truesilver.
    But you did mention Gorehowl, which is a 1 card draw as well, and Arcanite Reaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you did mention Gorehowl, which is a 1 card draw as well, and Arcanite Reaper.
    Both of those weapons are ones where you pray you draw that harrison before he gets more then one usage from it. Truesilver? Not so much. Heck, its entirely possible that he uses it up before you get the 5 energy to play it.

Both of those weapons are ones where you pray you draw that harrison before he gets more then one usage from it. Truesilver? Not so much. Heck, its entirely possible that he uses it up before you get the 5 energy to play it.
    But weapons can be destroyed by acidic swamp ooze, so you really have to compare 3/2 for 2 mana vs 5/4 + card draw for 5 mana
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Arcanite Reaper does 1 more damage, but doesn't heal the user.. I'd much, much, MUCH rather stop a use of Truesilver than Arcanite Reaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    dont want to make ANOTHER thread so i'm just gonna add this in.
    today i got a regular leeroy jenkins should i disenchant it to craft a different legendary? maybe a ysera for my priest or alexstrasza or cenarius? it shows i can get 1600 dust if i disenchant it. or should i keep it?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

dont want to make ANOTHER thread so i'm just gonna add this in.
    today i got a regular leeroy jenkins should i disenchant it to craft a different legendary? maybe a ysera for my priest or alexstrasza or cenarius? it shows i can get 1600 dust if i disenchant it. or should i keep it?
    I'm a sucker for golden legendaries, it seems. I have both a golden illidan and a regular illidan but I haven't DE'd either one because I don't know if I should keep the gold card. (I only have sylvanas, illidan, and gold illidan from packs). So, if I were you and I didn't have a second Leeroy already, I would just keep it.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah i only have one leeroy.