Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Chapter 11?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was working during this. Anything worth mentioning?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Something about a launch in India or something.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Nope it was a dissapointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

10+ Year Old Account
    looks like a couple more 8350 clones with varying clockspeed

there is also the E line that has a 95w tdp, which is better

Quote Originally Posted by Lesclaypool View Post
    People need to stop wishing AMD fails, if AMD fails Nvidia and Intel will fuck us on prices the same way apple fucked people on prices with the i....whatever, back in 2003, their 40GB MP3 player for 400-600$.

If AMD fails we fail. Pray AMD never fails.
    i still have my diamond 128mb rio mp3 player from like 1996 and my creative muvo 4gb player from about 2000.

good memories.

Deleted
    Well, we do have this now. But we will see how it pans out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    Well, we do have this now. But we will see how it pans out.
    February is still a bit off, and the 970/980 are pretty much sold out. Hopefully this pushes the edge a significant amount.

February is still a bit off, and the 970/980 are pretty much sold out. Hopefully this pushes the edge a significant amount.
    In fairness (and this will likely happen in February as well), "sold out" with an extremely small stock doesn't say much. I know manufacturers like to manipulate this by having a paper-release so they can say they sold out before they actually have the capacity to move full stock, but blergh.
    For instance, Microsoft Surface 2 sold out and then... didn't sell much at all after that.

I have no doubt that the "380X" if that, indeed, turns out to be the new name, will be stronger than the GTX 980, which will trigger a GTX 980 Ti release, which will trigger a "390X" release, repeat ad nauseum

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    In fairness (and this will likely happen in February as well), "sold out" with an extremely small stock doesn't say much. I know manufacturers like to manipulate this by having a paper-release so they can say they sold out before they actually have the capacity to move full stock, but blergh.
    For instance, Microsoft Surface 2 sold out and then... didn't sell much at all after that.

I have no doubt that the "380X" if that, indeed, turns out to be the new name, will be stronger than the GTX 980, which will trigger a GTX 980 Ti release, which will trigger a "390X" release, repeat ad nauseum
    A good thing, in all honesty. I swapped to Nvidia with the 780 ti, but I'd be more than happy to swap if the 300 series proves better. Current gen GPU production has me quite excited.

10+ Year Old Account
    A good thing, in all honesty. I swapped to Nvidia with the 780 ti, but I'd be more than happy to swap if the 300 series proves better. Current gen GPU production has me quite excited.
    Yup, I almost upgraded from a 280X (Toxic version) to a 980 and now I'll be waiting to see what the 380X turns out to be instead.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Yup, I almost upgraded from a 280X (Toxic version) to a 980 and now I'll be waiting to see what the 380X turns out to be instead.
    I'll probably wait for the 980ti. Everything this gen is looking really cool though.

It's AMD fault, i dont wanna switch, but why continue? The performance i "need" isnt what i "want"

I bought a glock 19 9mm, its a fine gun, and all i "need" but damnit i wanted a big fat heavy bullet so i traded it for a glock 30s in .45

AKA AMD cant give me what i want, even tho i can get what i need. All an MMORPG is, is a system of displaying larger and larger numbers, we strive for those BIG numbers, even tho level 10 and level 100 are the same, but we prefer the larger numbers.

Deleted
    We need insane amount of horsepower to game on 4k+ monitors or to get to ray tracing games.