Deleted

They should just make wow classic 5$ and mop 5$, getting a new account is ridic $

Changed continents for work, with the wow complete edition 33% discount it costs 60 euros to buy everything up to WoD and 12 a month.

It's pretty ridic how a new game costs 100bucks on it's first month, classic and MoP should be like 5 bucks a piece, it's so hard to attract new people on a 10 year old game with such a big barrier.

>b-b-but buy the original game alone for 15bucks, u dont gota pay for nuthin else!

Yeah no, the game itself offers a free boost upon full purchase, nobody gives a shit bout 1-89.

Yes, you are pretty much right.
    It doesn't make sense for old material that one will fly thru, or heck completely boost thru, to cost much more than 5 to 10 bucks at most.
    It isn't like those old expansions are still kept alive by blizz and people are encouraged to do those old raids and such at level.
    Blizz itself ignores the past so they should also put that into what they price it.

Where are you getting $100 from?

Follow this link, head down to "Frequently bought together", and you can buy all the current expansions and a months subscription for £24.42 ($39.89).

Battle chest is 5$ if you follow proper link when buying it. Only works for accounts without retail wow licenses.
    Last edited by TOM_RUS; 2014-09-22 at 11:49 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Where are you getting $100 from?

Follow this link, head down to "Frequently bought together", and you can buy all the current expansions and a months subscription for £24.42 ($39.89).
    I'm including warlords of draenor of course.

Deleted
    If you get a trial first (on EU accounts) you will see the following offer:

Everything up to Cataclysm: £2.49

You can then add MoP for £7.99

So the first 4 expansion packs and 30 days is just over £10

You can then throw in WoD for £29.99 (if you buy through Amazon). This brings the total to £39.99

This means you get everything AND 30 days to play it for just £39.99. This is significantly cheaper than most games at the moment which retail for £59.99. This means you can throw in a further 2 months subscription and get more value for your money.

Deleted
    Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos £14.99
    Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne £14.99

- And people STILL buy it.

Ofcourse if you find it in a retail store you can save a huge amount instead of buying from Battle.net but some people are lazy.

You can get Vanilla, BC, WOTLK, Cata and MoP for £10.50

Are you upset you have to purchase Warlords of Draenor to play Warlords of Draenor, or...?

I never understood why we have to buy separate licenses if we moved to or from EU/US anyways. But thats just me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penric View Post
    I never understood why we have to buy separate licenses if we moved to or from EU/US anyways. But thats just me.
    Poorer countries pay less, that's why.

It's a little pricey if you're doing RAF. But if you're new to the game you will not be buying all of the content in the first month, probably not even the first two.