11/14 Ret Pally looking for a new home for WOD

I'm 11/14H before you read any more, 578 ilvl

Hi my name is mike, i have played wow form the very first beta days. I took about a 3 month break from wow, the guild i was in just up and quit raiding. I would like to finish SoO, but more important a good home for WOD. Looking for a 3 day a week raiding guild 8pm to 12pm is my best raid time,( EST is my time zone) can xfer would like to stay horde if i can, and a medium pop server. I play Ret Pally for now but would like to change to shaman or a shadow priest, for WOD.

I have cleared all current content, from MC to SoO.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Bump to the jump
    Last edited by moddie; 2014-09-22 at 05:16 PM.

Heya Moddie,

Renshai is looking for the last few people to fill up our WoD roster, and if you're interested in playing a Resto or Ele shaman, we'd like to talk to you! Take a look at our guild spam, and if you're interested, give us a shout!!

Renshai (US-Lightbringer [A]) is a 10 man progression raiding guild LF any and all experienced raiders for the transition to WoD. Raid times are T,W 9:30-12:30 EST, but this may change as we move on. Both singles and groups are welcome to apply. Current progression / gear in not important, but please have some raiding experience to share. We are currently 11/14H and working on Siegecrafter.

This raid team was formed in ICC, and most of us have been together since the beginning of Cata. We have had some pretty drastic changes recently, but we are stable and ready to expand for WoD. We have all intentions of raiding Mythic content in the next expansion.

What you can expect from us...
    - Consistent progression through all content the game has to offer
    - Flasks, Food, Gems, Enchants, and glyphs are provided for all full time raiders
    - A mature, experienced officer core. No first timers or 16 year olds here, we've been at this a long time.
    - An awesome website for raiding strats, kill pics and videos, and general discussion
    - No cliques or "Fvckin-New-Guy" attitudes. Don't be a douche and you'll fit right in.
    - Paid Realm / Faction change for exceptional candidates

What we expect from you:
    - Maintain >90% attendance. We understand that RL happens but we expect that you plan around your raid nights, not the other way around.
    - Attitude. We expect our raiders to show up every night with a positive, go-git-em attitude. Showing up week after week like someone just killed your dog is not acceptable. We are here to have fun, and nobody is going to come in and ruin that. If you are going to throw a temper tantrum after a wipe night, then you are not right for this team.
    - Awareness. We have excellent, WoL top 100 healers, but they will not heal stupid. Stay out of the sh!t --> kill bosses faster --> gg.
    - Ability. While we are not looking for top ranking players from former top 10 blah blah blah, we also aren't interested in window lickers who can’t use a CD. Be able to perform, and you’ll be fine.
    - Be a member of a team. We are not looking for a raider who is going to log on to raid in silence, then log off for the rest of the week. We are looking for more e-friends to share this game with, not for our own egos, but because I believe team synergy is the most important part of progression raiding.
    - Attitude. Yes, I said it again because it’s that important.

If you're interested, please contact me in game @RealID jelopudinpop#1414 (please include in your friend request that you are responding to this ad). You can also feel free to get in touch with any of our other officers in game, and they will be able to help you out. Lastly, you can learn more about us and fill out an application at www.renshai.net.

Officers:
    Appa- Bound#1245
    Zantaara- Zan#1371
    Xooney- Xooney98#1286

We're looking forward to hearing from you!
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced