Is this the best rotation for 6.0?

I have been messing around with a couple things, all lvl 100 talents, Different spell orders, etc. And this seems to be the best thing I can come up with right now. Stealth (Duh.) Ambush, Break Stealth, RS , SS x3, SnD, SS, Evisc until out of energy, Killing Spree to regain, SS, Evisc, Shadow Reflection, Adrenaline Rush, All the Damage possible, then go back to SS, Evisc, popping RS and SnD when needed. This is the best I can come up with. It looks like there isn't much downtime and pretty good consistent dps... If anyone else knows something better, Please tell me! I can't post a video because I haven't made enough posts yet. but my youtube is Kuthral and the newest video is about a minute long of me doing the Rotation. I get about 550k dmg in 1 minute.

You should never wait that long to get SnD up.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    You should never wait that long to get SnD up.
    Then maybe SS x1 and then SnD?

SnD should be global #2, as in ambush, SnD.
    Last edited by shadowboy; 2014-09-21 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    SnD should be global #2, as in ambush, SnD.
    Okay, Thanks man!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Question about Combat opening.

Hey guys, I saw in every post that everyone says the optimal combat opening is Ambush > SnD > KS > RvS > SB+AR > Normal rotation.

Now, the thing I was wondering is why isn't moving RvS up before KS optimal? Since you regen energy during KS, using KS with near full energy after the opening SnD seems like a waste due to capping energy during KS.

I thought it was due to delaying KS, but realistically, delaying KS by 1 GCD shouldn't matter cause restless blades will refresh it anyway, right?

Am I wrong?

Someone explain to me please,

Most models will say that cooldowns should be used as soon as possible, and any kind of strategical delays are a DPS loss. I've even seen data to suggest that overlapping AR+SB+KS as early as possible is a dps gain. I tend to do this in short fight situations anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Most models will say that cooldowns should be used as soon as possible, and any kind of strategical delays are a DPS loss. I've even seen data to suggest that overlapping AR+SB+KS as early as possible is a dps gain. I tend to do this in short fight situations anyway.

Please explain to me how overlapping AR with KS is a DPS gain.

So you hit AR, pop KS and you energy cap while you're unable to DPS the target. The worst possible DPS loss.

Find better data.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavv View Post

So you hit AR, pop KS and you energy cap while you're unable to DPS the target. The worst possible DPS loss.

Find better data.
    Combat 4pc and haste levels so high you'd have to be a wizard-king-deity not to cap anyway.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Xavv View Post

Find better data.
    It is a slight gain with AR and SB up, because KS amplifies passive damage so much (SB massive passive damage and AR increases attack speed and poison damage).

Seems counter-intuitive but that is the case.

However, that will not be the case in WOD. KS will not amplify damage and SB is gone, so definitely pool cps at the end of AR before using KS if it is coming off cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Combat 4pc and haste levels so high you'd have to be a wizard-king-deity not to cap anyway.
    There is no amount of wizard-diety-ing that will prevent you from capping energy during AR, sadly. It still bothers me every time.