Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    How sad. All those slaves worked to death for nothing. Maybe the US is bombing the wrong country.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they should find a country with temps that are comfortable to play in. Wouldn't it be more competitive if the weather wasn't a factor. Why keep picking places with 90% humidity or egg frying temps?
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Bryant Gumbel did a story about this. FIFA got paid off, all the voting parties got paid off, they hired a firm to investigate the scandal, then they fired her when she substantiated the claims of bribery.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I love it - respect our 15th century values. I hope it does get moved from Qatar.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I love it - respect our 15th century values. I hope it does get moved from Qatar.
    They even asked any players with tattoos to make sure they are covered up, or will not be allowed to play. Gotta love forced freedom!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Right, cause that is what the most of them are focusing on. Aren't most of the people against it over there? Like Brazil was.
    All of the native Qataris are rich beyond their wildest dreams. They want to prove it by hosting ostentatious spectacles.

The slave underclass has no clue what is being planned.

The expats are probably excited about it.

There you go, the breakdown of what the people living in Qatar think.
    Call me Cassandra