Craftable Items via Garrison lvl 2/3 Buildings without profession learned

^Click to Enlarge^

Looking at the enchanting list. Does that mean people with the enchant plot can get the best enchants once their building is level 3? So the best enchants are no longer locked to those with the actual professions?

I guess Wowhead updated with new information: http://wod.wowhead.com/news=243286/w...atabase-update

Wowhead profession/garrison guide: http://wod.wowhead.com/guide=2327/wa...sions-overview
    Last edited by Asuras; 2014-09-22 at 08:56 PM.

According to the image you can not access any of the Weapon Enchants besides Shattered Hand, which doesn't look to be the best weapon enchant.

Creating Enchanting Items Without Enchanting
    If you select the Enchanter's Study without having Enchanting, an NPC can craft Draenor Enchanting recipes for you. Players that have an Enchanter's Study can disenchant items at the Essence Font for materials.
    With a level 1 building, you can craft Breath enchants for rings, Luminous Shard, Enchanted Dust, Enchant Weapon - Mark of the Shattered Hand.
    With a level 2 building, you can craft Breath enchants for cloaks and necks, as well as Gift enchants for rings.
    With a level 3 building, you can Gift enchants for cloaks and necks.
    You cannot create other weapon enchants or Temporal Crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
    Creating Enchanting Items Without Enchanting
    If you select the Enchanter's Study without having Enchanting, an NPC can craft Draenor Enchanting recipes for you. Players that have an Enchanter's Study can disenchant items at the Essence Font for materials.
    With a level 1 building, you can craft Breath enchants for rings, Luminous Shard, Enchanted Dust, Enchant Weapon - Mark of the Shattered Hand.
    With a level 2 building, you can craft Breath enchants for cloaks and necks, as well as Gift enchants for rings.
    With a level 3 building, you can Gift enchants for cloaks and necks.
    You cannot create other weapon enchants or Temporal Crystal.
    So, as I said, you will not have access to the best Weapon Enchants from the Enchanting building. This is similar to other buildings in that you won't be able to make the upgrade item for crafted items.

Edit: Was not too awake when reading that info and came off extremely snobbish. Thanks for the clarification.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2014-09-23 at 05:26 PM.

I may nab the inscription one early on, I've seen how the darkmoon cards sell early in an xpac. After I make some fat stacks I can always switch to one of my class.

Quote Originally Posted by Shardik View Post
    I may nab the inscription one early on, I've seen how the darkmoon cards sell early in an xpac. After I make some fat stacks I can always switch to one of my class.
    Inscription trinkets are worse this expansion because:

1. Only have Crit procs

2. Count as one of your three crafted epics.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Inscription trinkets are worse this expansion because:

1. Only have Crit procs

2. Count as one of your three crafted epics.
    whats this "3 crafted epics" thing? Are you only allowed to use a few pieces of crafted gear now?

whats this "3 crafted epics" thing? Are you only allowed to use a few pieces of crafted gear now?
    Your only allowed to wear 3 WoD crafted epics at one time.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

With the exception of the cloak, all crafted epics in WoD have a Warlords Crafted modifier. You can only have 3 such items equipped at a time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post

^Click to Enlarge^
    iluvyounohomo

- - - Updated - - -

Engineering Devices are what used to be tinkers, right? (e.g. Goblin Glider for cloak, Nitro Boosts for shoes)

How do they work now? Are they tradeable items? Do they get used up? Do engineers get cheaper/better/permanent versions?
    What I wanna know is, is it worth staying engineering just for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    iluvyounohomo

- - - Updated - - -

Engineering Devices are what used to be tinkers, right? (e.g. Goblin Glider for cloak, Nitro Boosts for shoes)

How do they work now? Are they tradeable items? Do they get used up? Do engineers get cheaper/better/permanent versions?
    What I wanna know is, is it worth staying engineering just for them?
    Nitro Boosts can be used by anyone but they consume your Potion cool down. Maybe the cloak glider is usable by all as well but most are still Engineering only.

Deleted
    Yeah, I'm mostly asking about those two, and the difference between engineer and non-engineer.

The portals/bank stuff will be engineer-deployable only, the potion cooldown merge will affect all. So from what you said, there's no difference for those two tinkers
    Cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    Yeah, I'm mostly asking about those two, and the difference between engineer and non-engineer.

The portals/bank stuff will be engineer-deployable only, the potion cooldown merge will affect all. So from what you said, there's no difference for those two tinkers
    Cool
    There are also Walter and GUMM-E, non-engineer versions of Jeeves and MOLL-E respectively, each with a long cooldown and limited charges, sold by a follower stationed at your Engineering Works.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff