Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    At least they remember we exist.

Time to call in the heavies.
    Currently playing: Stuff
    YouTube|Hearthstone Decks|Twitter|MyAnimeList

Hasn't Canada disrupted terrorist attacks in the past?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Canada has a very happy and well integrated Muslim community with a proven track record of tipping off authorities to radicalized groups and individuals lurking in Canada. So good luck with that ISIS. It turns out many Muslims also love hockey and maple syrup and are willing to put their lives on the line to defend it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick View Post
    Hasn't Canada disrupted terrorist attacks in the past?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3140528.html
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

You know you're running out of bullshit to spew when you have to threaten possibly the nicest people on Earth, Canadians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isis loves their syrup...

Canada's tactical supply of maple trees is a dangerous cache to bear.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notchris View Post
    You know you're running out of bullshit to spew when you have to threaten possibly the nicest people on Earth, Canadians.
    Not sure, New Zealand might give them a run for their money.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Not sure, New Zealand might give them a run for their money.
    Canada ranked 4th, behind NZ, Australia, and South Africa in a list from 2012 I saw awhile back.

It's why I said possibly. I didn't want to offend any of the other nations vying for the title. I'm just bias for our northern neighbors.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are trying to goad the west into war by threatening for recruitment purposes, having a common evil enemy to fight and all that, I doubt they actually want what could happen if a invasion with boots on the ground started.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notchris View Post
    Canada ranked 4th, behind NZ, Australia, and South Africa in a list from 2012 I saw awhile back.

It's why I said possibly. I didn't want to offend any of the other nations vying for the title. I'm just bias for our northern neighbors.
    South Africa is in front of Canada, can't be right.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    South Africa is in front of Canada, can't be right.
    I questioned it myself, but who am I to question Forbes magazine?

I'll stick to Canada though.

I hope Canada carpet bombs them with Maple Syrup.

Deleted
    Did anyone link the, you dun fucked up now son gif?

Anyway, YOU DUN FUCKED UP NOW SON!

Deleted
    It would be funny if the world reacted to this to crush ISIS, kinda like when a bully targets the nicest kid in school, resulting in a bunch of kids ganging up on the bully in retaliation :P

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Canada?

Who threatens Canada? That's like, threatening that nice old man in the park who's always feeding the birds and giving wisdom to strangers.
    And who occasionally sends his grandsons to help fight the neighbor-boy who has been deemed a bully.

Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    It would be funny if the world reacted to this to crush ISIS, kinda like when a bully targets the nicest kid in school, resulting in a bunch of kids ganging up on the bully in retaliation :P
    We already have two anti-Turkish terrorist groups who are essentially teaming up not only with themselves but also with Turkey to take down ISIS. Also most of the other Middle-Eastern nations, including Iran. ISIS has pretty much pissed off just about everybody at this point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    ISIS sorta sounds like the PETA of terrorists.
    That's really insulting to ISIS.

Now what the hell do they have against Canada? Canadians are some of the nicest people I've ever met.

Unfortunately a few years ago we had backlash here in Australia in an "aussie vs muslim" kinda way, and there were massive riots and people got hurt. Most of them innocent people just walking the streets not posing harm to anyone. These new threats and such are leading me to believe it will happen again, or has a much higher liklihood of happening again and it worries me, mostly because of the fact that it is the extremist few who are ruining it for everyone else. We all know it's the innocents who suffer for the bad people in the world.

However in saying that, i think it needs to be stated that if they think that the entire world will be threatened into submission because they threaten some of the larger powers of the western world, they really do need to rethink. Particularly in the case of the US, who definitely has much less of a problem in regards to using large forces of power in order to get the job done, as they did in Japan and are now doing in Syria.

10+ Year Old Account
    is that Jon Snow in the OP's gif?