Has anyone tried the healing souls in 3.0?

If so where are we looking for each soul/build? Are most builds still 61/x/x?

I have both soul packs (storm legion/newest one for 3.0). Been trying rogue/warrior healing and I like both, they're a change of pace, but I want to play one of the strongest if not the strongest healer to be...well...I don't want to say guaranteed a spot, but in a demanding spot possibly.

I'm not much of a DPS/Tank person for rift, but healing has always been entertaining for me in rift at least. Especially cleric warden healing the most, but most cleric spots are taken.

So, has anyone had a chance to test their healer, and if so please share details on how you felt strong/weak/balanced/changed playstyle/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    If so where are we looking for each soul/build? Are most builds still 61/x/x?

I have both soul packs (storm legion/newest one for 3.0). Been trying rogue/warrior healing and I like both, they're a change of pace, but I want to play one of the strongest if not the strongest healer to be...well...I don't want to say guaranteed a spot, but in a demanding spot possibly.

I'm not much of a DPS/Tank person for rift, but healing has always been entertaining for me in rift at least. Especially cleric warden healing the most, but most cleric spots are taken.

So, has anyone had a chance to test their healer, and if so please share details on how you felt strong/weak/balanced/changed playstyle/etc.
    Well, both rogue and warrior are needed. Can not really say one is better than the other as one is AoE and one is ST. Both roles need to be filled in raids and both can get through dungeons. Which one will be more in demand will not really be known until the expansion as we have no idea how many people will come back or be active again and what roles those people will be playing. Best bet is to pick the one you enjoy and be ready to be versatile. Versatility will get you raid spots over others. If you are on rogue and say "I am only going to heal," they will take the rogue that will bard, DPS or Heal over the one that will only heal.